Reviews for So, You're From Space?
Zombiegirln64 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
I really hope you haven't dropped this story. It's so cute. Please update soon!
the-angry-potato chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Wow, really like this story! I'm liking how you're portraying the characters and it's just asdfghjkl; awesome. Can't wait to see what happens when the police knock on Axel's Roxas in my head, he is really adorable especially in a sweater too long for him. Eeeeeeeeeeeeasdfghjkl; loving it!
akurokufan chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Please update! PLEEEAAASSSEEE!
Takara yume chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
shit, now I REALLY wanna know what happens next. QwQ update please...~~
Takara yume chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
haha such a funny chapter~ ah am excited when Axel and Dem's friends see Roxy~
Takara yume chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
you are gonna update this awesomeness...right? QwQ
Candy3314 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
:) this is so cool. Roxas is adorable!
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Awwww cute :)
Skyward.Soul chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
I really enjoyed this so far :) Roxas is adorable. Update soon!
poisonapple88 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Love this. New update? The way you described Roxas is so fascinating. Every word you write is so easy to invision in my head like a movie. Love your stories!
cho-chan09 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
And I thought my mum was annoying. LoL Poor Axel. Wonder how they'll get outta this one though. Po-pos ain't no joke. Well, they could always make Roxas do the puppy eyes until they go away. X3 Can't wait to read what happens next! _
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
i lold so hard at what Axel's mother said. but i'm worried about Roxas. i do hope it all works out and i'm glad your back ]
pearlsXofXsin chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
did rl kiddnap you? i've been missing your writing! typos or not :’( please dont leave like that again

-pearls
daruma-sama chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
horrible grammar and spelling aside, it was still awesome. Good luck cleaning the oven, we have a giant walk in oven at work and once a month someone has to come in at two in the morning to clean it. it is terrible. I had to do it once. bleh. I look forward to your next update since it is a cliff-hanger. :)
pearlsXofXsin chapter 4 . 10/30/2011