Reviews for Peaches
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You have this story in the wrong Five-O crossover category. It is currently in Five-O (with the letter) which is for the orginal series where Kono is a guy. You want to move it to Five-0 (with the number) for the reboot series where Kono is a girl.
JEREMY chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Your Royal Majesty, Princess Shido, you really must continue this story.
The stalker could have been watching Aiden as she, Kono, and Chin left to take Aiden home.
That's when he would try to make his move, most likely on Aiden while she's asleep.

THAT'S the point where you cold pick up the story and continue. You HAVE been away
for awhile.
High Reacher chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Sweet story! Don't give up on it!
JEREMY chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
THIS STORY SHOULD BE CONTINUED!

You need to:

1. get this case solved.

explore the affair with Chin and Aiden.

FEED. ME. MORE.
JEREMY chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
TV's loss is a victory for cyberspace.

This would have been a PERFECT crossover episode for both shows,and it just might have helped pump up the ratings for BOTH of them.

THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
hope so as it is very good now heading for profile to find more of authors stories, keep on writing please you are very good with your story line
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
new to this one any chance that it will be continued?
Cathyfromohio chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
I can't wait to see how this ends!
jodm chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
an excellent and intriguing beginning. However, this story belongs in the other Five-0 catagory (for the current version) where Kono is a girl!
brunie03 chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
I just found your FanFiction and to be honest, I can't wait to read what's next.
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Like it so far
babygirlmorgan chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Ok, I'm very intrigued. I love both of these shows and I'm glad that you have combined them. I look forward to more. I like the plot thus far.