Reviews for Save Me, Doctor
Femme Bono chapter 1 . 1/31
Wouldst this ever be finished...? Because I have an idea for an ending. O.o
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Hey!
Your fanfic was sent to me by a fangirl & she demanded I read it. Glad I did! WOW - I have to say, first, that you are the only author I've seen (so far) who has nailed Dean, Sam, Bobby AND the Doctor, Amy and Rory. Crowley/Canton too. Congratulations!
I am truly loving this story, and I normally don't go into crossovers. This is GREAT - love the plot, and the execution. I doubted Rory and the Doctor would have been enough to hold Dean back, however - although Sam stepping up and grabbing on definitely would stop Dean.
Can't wait until you write more - this is fun!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Plz plz PLZ continue! or is this a dead story? Plz say no! its great!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Oh man, this is so good! Please continue! I gotta know what happens next! Please don't just leave it there!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Hope u keep going. Its like "what's gonna happen next to canton?" Btw, Crowley's demon eye color (and smoke form color) is red not black.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Please please PLEASE continue this! I have to know what happens to Canton! This is so good, please don't just leave it there!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Hey! This is a fantastic story! Canton being possessed by Crowley is a really interesting idea! There are not enough Crowley crossovers despite Mark Sheppard having played so many characters that could be used. Please continue this, because I really want to see what happens next!
Riley chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Great story and premise so far! Hope you continue!
Insert Name Here chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Lol. I just realised reading the reviews that my friend also uses my name sometimes when writing reviews. Oops. I'll get him to change it. Hes the one who got me into Supernatural in the first place. Well, more reviews for you!
Insert Name Here chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Hey. I've only recently gotten into Supernatural, but I like Mark Sheppard so much I watched the episodes of Doctor Who with him. I like your tie-in between Canton and Crowley. Don't know if you're going to continue this, but I'd sure appreciate it! It's a great story so far! I hope you do write more because I want to find out what happens next!
Insert Name Here chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Hey, just wanted to say I found this story and it's great. I don't know if you'll continue it, but I hope so! I love Crowley and the Doctor!
Fandomlocked chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Please update soon! I really like this story, the combo of Crowley/Canton is genius!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
It breaks my heart that there's no more. :( Such a great premise.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
WHAT.
PERFECTION.
Sardine chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Love it! Both TV shows are great, even better with a crossover I guess. I especially like the idea of Canton being Crowleys meatsuit. And you've got a really nice style, I really like to read it.
I'm wondering why Canton's living in present time now and not back in the 1960/70's though...
But you definitely should keep writing!