Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Yukiji chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
I liked this story a lot
Kayla p chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
OH. MY. GOSH. i think i am inlove with your writing.
your put so many interesting twists on your stories.. and it's just.. amazing.
like zombies? out of all things? so freaking original.
& the way you wrote it, it flowed perfectly, i believed everything i was reading.
forget being inlove with your writing.. im inlove with you.
Lozenger12 chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
LOVE IT!
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
Very interesting spin you've put on this story- I do hope that there will be more.
candilynn chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
fuck yea zombies!
NotWellKnown chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
This story has Sesshomaru fighting a zombie plague and a jewel shard infused shark. I think you won. I'm not sure what you won, but it just feels like you did.
shmemms chapter 22 . 9/11/2011
Aww. It CAN'T end there. You gotta write a sequel.
LadyAlira chapter 22 . 8/3/2011
A break from the norm. Very interesting combination. I love Inuyasha... and I'm a avid zombie movie fan. Good work combining the two. At times, it was confusing, but overall, well written. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
Ok. You gotta write a sequel or something. That's just cruel to end it there. They weren't even together yet. Grr. Loved this story. Please do a sequel or epilogue or something. Pretty please...
broken-hearted-assassin chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
an interesting story...made me want to watch 28 days later though XD...i dont love it but i dont hate it either... :)
PopcornCandyGirl109 chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
I loved this story... a lot actually. I couldnt stop reading it. Definentlly going in my favorites:)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
sequel sequel sequel! lol. - purty purty pweasles?
nitengale chapter 22 . 5/11/2011
i really liked this story! i didnt care much for the way it ended (without kagome and sesshie getting together lol) but all around good story (maybe there might be a sequel? *hint hint* and another slight criticism that i had was the fact that shippo and jaken kept just mysteriously disappearing throughout the story...im like "where did shippo and jaken go?" -_-
A Friend chapter 22 . 5/11/2011
This is one of the weirdest fics I have ever read. It was good though, I wish there were a few more chapters. I want to know what happens with Shessy. Oh well imagination will have to do for now... keep up the writing, your stories are good!
Lilith-dono chapter 22 . 5/11/2011
That was...that was really, really good. A pleasant surprise. I haven't read an Inuyasha fanfiction in years since I've fallen out of the Kagome/Sesshomaru pairing and I was taking a risk reading it again. Kind of expected something shitty at first after sifting through the summaries. But your fic was delightfully entertaining, interesting, and well written. That and I love zombies (even if a zombie apocalypse does freak me the fuck out.) I liked the day logs and the way you kept the two in character. You did everything that a good fic should and I can't thank you enough for what I've just read. Kudos.