Reviews for I Will Not Break
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 7/5
Dracoforce7 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I have an idea for your story. Why not bring Cell back so they have to free Gohan from jail because
Mr. Satan tells them the truth of the Cell address
Divergentdimension chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
This is really good and i hope you finish this but try to make the chapters longer!
wolf-guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
I would love for you to finish this story. It is really good and unique, not a cliche. I thank you for a different kind of story and would greatly appreciate it if you could finish it. :)
lelekaka chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
loved xD
Zuchiku chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Hey not sure if you still writing I like the idea behind the story, I would have expected that Gohan would go either to the police or to Videl instead of Bulma but I think it works out.
Reading the story I was thinking to make it flow better you could start out with the Chapter "Murder" and than incorporate whatever you want from Chapter 1 into "where we started" , that way you don't repeat so much. Or you start with Gohan POV in the Cell in the present thinking back to the dance, similar to what you did in the Chapter "Beginnings".
Again I like the idea of the story and how the Judge is described with an evil aura, hopefully you get back to it.
taking it easy chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
If I were in his position, the last words I would say would be, "I frogive you for mistaking me for a murderer," Then I would hug the judge. XP
Vuvuzela Hero chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Great story! I loved the intro, it had me at tears! You do an excellent job of showing the character's emotions, and ignore people who try to make you think your stories arn't good. I have read all of your stories and they are among the best online! I wish you would continue them soon, it would be a shame to never see them completed! I hope to see the next update soon!
Lunarue chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
I'm really into this story, not gonna lie! I cried like a baby when I read the first chapter :'o update! :D
miketech chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Great story so far...hope you decide to continue it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Love the story poor gohan you think piccolo would be a little smarter and thought of the dragonballs because of kami and dende
Writer of Angelus chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
i want to see this fic updated as well. how could videl do that to gohan after she learned so much from him?

*wipes tear* also! i wanna see if the real murderer will be found! LET GOHAN GO!
Mimmi85 chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I hope you'll update soon, cause I really want to know what will happen next!
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
I love this story! Please update!
Razamataz22 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
As a fellow member of TDS I give you my word I will be as honest as possible here.

Reading through it start to finish there was a lack of suspense, partially because we knew what was going to happen before it happened. Yet things like the bribe could have been dealt with in a smoother manner, perhaps a simple behind closed doors, :Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an offer for you."

Also I notice that despite being with him only minutes prior, neither Videl, Erasa or Sharpner made a claim. Videl being a part of the judiciary system would have had a lot of say in the act. Also having been with him most likely they would have noticed whether or not he had a knife on him at the time.

One thing one has to be asking yourself now is how Gohan will submit himself in the jail system, because you can imagine within the first two days the new boy is going to be subject to a soap drop in the shower.

These are my comments as of the moment, hope they help