Reviews for Harry's war
Michael Bourne chapter 9 . 7/10
mad eye would be proud of u
ifctbmaker chapter 15 . 7/7
Very detailed and well thought out.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 6/14
Hey, works for me
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 6/14
That old idiot is so screwy it's almost scary
trd9091 chapter 2 . 6/8
This has to be one of the best 'shopping trip' descriptions I've ever read. You get your point across without taking multiple chapters to describe every detail. Great job!
Leroy-San chapter 15 . 5/22
Good story
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/19
Oh you got all three spot on! Though I had hoped Ginny had A, gotten over her fantasy of being Mrs. Potter and B, didn't see the world through her older brothers' viewpoint. But Bumbleohssomore, he'll never understand that the Death Eaters never intend to reform. They fully enjoy causing terror and suffering among others. Of course thing'd different if it were their families that were on the receiving end. They're truly bullies that've taken it to the extreme. Bumbleohomore can't see this through his rose colored glasses. He live in a fantasy world were everybody follows his plan for them. Were he's seen as being greater then Merlin himself. Ron's simply jealous of everybody and anybody who has something he doesn't. Hermione's absolute belief in authority figures has blinded her to their faults. She can't see that Bumbleohsomore believes he can do no wrong no matter who gets killed. Just as long as it's not himself.
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/18
The biggest problem with Bumbleohsomore's wanting to redeem the Death Eaters is simply that they, the Death Eaters, don't want to be both believe in what they're doing and more importantly, enjoy it. Then you run into the cliff face of the reality that Bumbleohsomore would keep grant the Death Eaters as well as Vulturemort infinite chances. Second then becomes third which then becomes forth and so on. However, doing it Harrys' way the Death Eaters don't get to keep on killing while the rest of the magical world lives I fear of them. Much, much simper.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/18
Well damn! It's about time the meddling old sheep shagging goat molester got told the cold hard truth! He's done nothing but stuff up the second magical war against Riddle. He's in love with his own sense of infallibility and a prophecy that's total shite! It give no timeline nor even what Dark Lord. Nor where this savior would come from. Think logically about the supposed date of the saviors' birth. Born as the seventh month dies. Fine but just how many babies were born on that day? Does the prophecy say born in England? NO! It says nothing of the sort! But Bumbleohsomore decided on his own that it did. What proof did he have? None. But that little thing wouldn't stop him. Nor would it occur to Vulturemort to even think about that. Both with too big egos to even think about the supposed savior being born anywhere but jolly old England. That gave Bumbleohsomore the right to disregard the parents Wills and place a magical child with a magic hating family and never check up on him to see if he was being treated properly. His own personal ambition gave him the right to condemn an infant to grow up abused. Seeing as Harrys' childhood mirrors Toms',Bumbleohsomore's damn lucky he doesn't have an even more powerful Dark Lord to deal with It serve him right if Harry had become the next Dark Lord. Maybe then the sheeple of magical England would stop worshipping the old sheep shagging goat molesting meddler.
bkerrmom1 chapter 13 . 5/8
I just want to say that I completely understand where you are coming from concerning how you feel towards the abundance of slash especially when almost half of Hogwarts ends up being gay.
I have read some good stories that includes slash as well but it is just unrealistic most of the time and pure ridiculous as well.
I am thoroughly enjoying this story and cannot wait to read the next chapter.
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 4/9
Good story!
jchangpa chapter 2 . 4/5
You may add at the summary, that is bad, that this is a Hermione betray Harry story plus another crap Hermione trash bin. That way no one have to read two chapters to stabling this a full of crap story.
skyeza chapter 15 . 3/16
Brilliant read, I truly enjoyed this wonderful little story. I found it quite exciting and so extremely unique and entertaining. I absolutely loved it.
scimas chapter 3 . 3/16
Please fix the grammar, mostly the 'off's and 'too's; it ruins the experience of reading a story with a very good plot.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 3/16