Reviews for Harry's war
Avain1991 chapter 15 . 7/29
One of the best works I've had the privilege to read. I hope you continue writing and look forward to see what else you create.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 2 . 7/11
gave it a shot. first chapter was interesting if littered with grammatical inconsistencies. But that bit with neville killed things. I get you needed a convenient point to show off how awesome harry was. But by having neville explain all of that essentially kills the entire point of harry being clever. Good idea. flawed execution. Better luck next time.
Rune Tobor chapter 12 . 6/6
Rowling did not fix the problems of the wizarding world.
The Malfoy once again escaped punishment.

Did she do that on purpose? Leave things undone for a second series?
I doubt it, I'm not sure she is that smart.
Rune Tobor chapter 11 . 6/6
The way Umbitch tortured Harry and Dumbledore let her makes HIM DARK!

Why Fawkes never left him is a major issue.
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 6/5
There have to be consequences when you split your soul.
Loss of something... changes, and not for the better.
Becoming an idiot might be one.
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 6/5
Has anyone ever done a Millicent and Harry fic?
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 6/5
Yes I could log in, but then I'd be limited to one review per chapter, and unlike TTH you can not edit a review once you post it.

Fleur is another pairing I like, even if she is older than Harry.
Bellatrix is not an easy one, either Harry has to go DARK or she must be redeemed in some way.
Pansy is another one that is difficult to do, she has to be disconnected from Draco somehow and at least go gray.
Here is a pairing no one has done, Harry and Clea from the Doctor Strange comic.
Clea is a sexy sorceress, with powerful wandless magic, the problem is how would she ever meet Harry.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 6/5
Re-reading this again, dumber than a doorknob made so many foolish, even evil choices.
And they are being made in the real world too. We are not taking terrorists seriously.

Harry and Ginny? Rowling has NO IDEA about love, she was a single mom when she wrote the first book.
Harry and Hermione? What Rowling should have done but also almost overdone in fanfiction.
Harry and Daphne? An excellent pairing, that has not been fully explored yet.
Harry and Traci? Very under used, thanks for writing this one.

What is really needed are more Harry and an OC.
For the women writers, just do a self insert.
Men, write a story about your mom, sister, or cousin and Harry, be tasteful and they will love it!
Ruairi J.L chapter 1 . 6/1
Good idea, but there are quite a few typos littered throughout as if to counteract that potential.
I have none chapter 1 . 5/8
Wow! You really have a poor grasp of the English language, don't you? Imagination and story ideas are nice but it takes more than those to get across the finish line. Thank you for demonstrating your lack of abilities so early so I could save my time attempting to read what you've tried to write. Good day to you.
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 4/8
Fawkes CANNOT be a creature of "light"!
Just in the books Albus is responsible for many injustices.
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 4/8
What reason is there for the tattoos?
And the extreme height?
Yes six feet, forget anything more is extreme for him.
He was starved as a child.
Unless the ink is magical and the tattoos are charmed they are pointless.

Otherwise this is very good fic.
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 4/7
Some people say Ginny is good for Harry...
They seem to forget about overprotective Molly.
Ron is also assumed not to be a problem.

A few have pointed out that having Tom possess her gives Ginny something in common with Harry.

To me that is like saying if a boy is raped he should love a girl who was raped.

JKR has no clue about romance or love.
AnthonyC22 chapter 15 . 1/23
Nice ending! I liked how you had some characters as heads of well known positions. The few that surprised me were Hermione as the Minster for Magic, Luna as Headmistress, Neville as the Head Auror, and especially Harry as the DADA professor.
AnthonyC22 chapter 14 . 1/23
Interesting idea of not having Voldemort knowing whenever a Horcrux was destroyed! Great wrap-up with that battle, loved it all. Some highlights of mine are as follows: Loved that it was Neville who killed Bellatrix. Moody’s death was pretty well done and was quite a fitting death for him. I especially loved how Neville lit Voldemort’s dead body up like a Roman Candle! Liked that scene with Dumbledore, I kind of imagined it just like DHP2, like in King’s Cross Station. That cliche power of love crap kind of ruined it for me, but whatever...