Reviews for Harry's war
JBubbles chapter 15 . 9/16
Uhm. I really liked the beginning of this and overall the plot is really good. There are several orthographic and grammar mistakes through all the fic, but what really bothered me were some traditional clich├ęs that really does have to be changed. Like Tracy's virginity being considered the "only" gift a woman could give and the fact that all the students being prepared to heal during the Battle were women.

But I guess you overcame that when you appointed Hermione as Minister.

I really liked all the fighting scenes, btw.
13 muggles
Oh my God the last para! *googly eyes* Even with Dark!Harry it just makes him more real and human ya know? Brilliant!
Yes thank you! H/G or H/Hr are sometimes too much with either fangirling or bossing. :* :*
Squarekiddo chapter 15 . 8/21
I understand it now, this isnt a story of how light beats darkness.

Its a story how a cult can be truly powerful when theyre unawre of them being one, such as Potter legion.

Seriously, this fic scares me, truly hope nothing in it ever remotly happens. fucking insane shit.

Btw, you need to get organized you fic sort of sucks in a way, your info is all over the place, you change facts and shit all the time it makes no sense half the times, get it the fuck together.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 8/20
I dont know if you read these things, but i find it quite odd that Riddles Aura was black, and Dumbledore's white with gold flecks, makes him out to be like a a good and nice wizard, which he isnt, surely something like an magical aura should be a representation of who they are, it was for Riddle.

I dont know maybe im wrong and weird but having Dumbles with that aura makes him seem like Merlin or some other such 'good' Wizard, Gandalf, take your pick.

... Matter of fact, Gandalf the white fits rather nicely, being... Gandalf the white and all.
chemiczen chapter 6 . 8/17
IT'S Tracey, NOT Tracy you dolt.

I can forgive bad grammar. But at least get the character names right.
Snaggledog chapter 14 . 6/5
You tell a good story and I enjoyed the plot very much. I like a story where Harry takes charge and does things his way and you do a good job with your descriptions so that I can easily visualize what is happening.

However, The spelling, grammar, word choice, commas, apostrophes, etc. are terrible. I nearly stopped reading several times. It is not that difficult to learn the difference between "to" and "too", a simple google search will give you quick instructions. I've never seen anyone mix-up "being" with "been" before, please look that up as well. My hope is that you will get a beta and learn from the corrections that the beta makes.

Again, I like this story and you have a lot of talent in writing. I strongly encourage you to continue, but you need to hone your skills a bit more on the technical side of writing.
Rai Mage 45 chapter 13 . 4/13
I agree with your assessment of slash because I cannot understand or imagine harry being gay or being in a slash pairing.
Gleas chapter 15 . 3/29
For a teacher... that was scandalous! Bet Harry loved it as much as I did lol
Gleas chapter 14 . 3/29
Ah wizardkind! They survive the worst of things...
Gleas chapter 6 . 3/28
Noooo! You made Blaise a GIRL?! WHY?!
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 3/13
Awesome loved the epilogue except for one tiny detail...why the heck did you make Hermoine Minister. Neville, Susan heck even Seamus would have been better than a person that turned and ratted out Harry . Kinda like having A mix of Fudge and the toad as Minister again, but whatever it's your story and I guess I can see it sorta...maybe...but wouldn't trade on her loyalty lol.