Reviews for Shades of Grey
Guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
more please!
grannybe chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
this is very nice keep up the good work
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
The different is, he's holding out against it. That's what makes him their conscience.
Wolfgal63 chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Loved all of it but my favorites were "too much love," "meeting," "tabloids," and "training." I liked "Meeting" and "tabloids" since they really showed the fun human side of the leaguers even while juxtaposing the image that normal people had cultivated of them of these gods beyond mortal comprehension (and in Diana's case as eye candy). In "Two much love" and "training" you showed a side of the heroes that is often neglected such as that Bruce really is a compassionate person and that Wally has to constantly train which was great to see. I really hope that in the future you continue to work on this because I always love it when writers do a great BMWW like you did showing that Diana is an Amazon rather than a love sick puppy for Bruce even if it was only in the semi background of the piece.
Amanthya chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Not a could save lives.

Yes. That is how Batman thinks. The first part is the core of him, still wounded from the moment he was too small, too young, too inexperienced, too powerless, and in his mind, too weak to save lives.

The second part is him never wanting his mere human-ness to cost other people their lives, which he surely believes is not the point of being a hero in the first place.

Also liked the other chapters, but it's late, and I can't remember all the parts I liked, only that they seemed also to reflect the inner thoughts and feelings of the characters.
Miss Anonymous Person chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
I am thoroughly addicted to this story. Like, really addicted. Especially to the Wally chapters :) You are a writer whom I can only describe as beyond fantastic. There's so much power in these stories, particularly this one. All of this is so realistic and believable that it seems to actually happen in the league.

Keep up the great work :)

ps. In some future chapter, could you possibly have a moment in which Batman (or any founder, for that matter) realizes that Wally/Flash really is the one whose actions determine whether you live or die? Basically elaborating on the moment in this chappie?

kthanksbye. :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
Really great insight to how the Leaguers perceive their training and the importance they place in it. I particularly liked Wally's because it is as you have mentioned generally perceived to be easy for him :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
AW...! This is so awesome and sweet! *U* Geez, I look at their training totally differently now! XD Love this so much! *U* Bruce's almost made me cry! Rock on!
Heimarmene chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
DC-JellyBean's chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
Can you do one on how every one thinks about batman. Like how they feel safe with him.
Lee Aemilius chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
Wow! Powerful. This was very insightful. I love it when you take something that most people ignore when it comes to superheroes and give something on a deeper level of why it's important. You are an excellent writer. I loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next update! :D
Lichenish chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
Hi there

This was a very different story, and I absolutely loved you would add more chapters :-)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
XD Aha! XD That's awesome! Go, Wally! XP That's absolutely hilarious! *U* Rock on! Totally cool! *U* Rock on!
The Miss America chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
hahahaha love it and chap 11 was sooo funny!
Lee Aemilius chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
*laughing hysterically, but stops long enough to review* Okay... This was highly amusing. I absolutely love your stories here! Please write more when you get the chance. As for the chapter this one was really amusing. Oh rumors, oh Wally, what would happen without them? Why this of course!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »