Reviews for Survivors
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is wonderfully written. I loved it.
Cassie McCormick chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Although I remember the horrible ending where everyone forgets I liked the drabble, everything has been very well described and always support the Bill/Bev ;u;
dcflag chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Loved it. I'm always a little wary of reading SK fanfictions, especially IT fictions, but this is a pretty standalone. I especially liked the ending hinting at him remembering but not erally know what it is he's remembering. I'd love to see you rewrite this same scene from Beverley's point of view.
ninety6tears chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
You make me feel the pain of the ending all over again. I definitely found it particularly tragic that Bev and Bill wouldn't remember each other. And I love that you acknowledged the newspaper clipping, because I wondered what he would think of that photo when the memories started to fade.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was a very interesting piece of writing. I enjoyed it. I do prefere Ben and Bev however, and I am reading the book from front to back for the first time, tho I did read it in bits and pieces as a kid. I prefere the movie to the book as well, but I guess thats because I grew up with the movie and I am a huge John Ritter fan.

I am just getting into Stephen King books, though I love some of his movies, like... Shawshank, stand by me, secret window, the green mile and of course IT!

Again, I was impressed by this piece. Well done!
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really liked this. The Bill/Bev relationship is so complex, and I agree they needed a bit more closure. This missing piece definitely fits- it's a great, subtle summary of what she means to him. As much as I hated their forgetting each other at the end, I do like the idea that little flashes of Beverly are going to be with Bill even after everything about IT is forgotten. Most definitely one of the best treatments of IT that I've read, so thanks!