Reviews for The Book of Olparn
Mango Supreme chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
AAAAAAAAH this fic

its was very good
glad u pluged in Martha

and the fact that the doctor tutored the calculus teacher
loved the little parts - brilliant.

Lucillia chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
That story was brilliant as was the story that preceded it. I enjoyed reading them both. Now onto the next one.
Rye Lee chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
This is an AWESOME story, I read the other one first too and it's AWESOME too. I love these stories, they're just too good. And you've definitley captured the tenth doctor perfectly.
Valandar chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Excellent concept here! But... one problem. Women could join the Army (in general, as opposed to the Army Nurse Corps or Signal Corps in the early 20th century) since 1948. And it's looking like women officialy serving in combat units will happen either some time this decade, or some time in the 2020's. So the 2048 time the Doctor gives is rather odd.

Aaanyway, I'm really liking how you're writing the concept of rewritten Fixed points, combining the "Timey-Wimey ball of... stuff" theory from the Whoniverse with a more cerebral take on time travel!
VILYA74 chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Brilliant, brilliant story!
VILYA74 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Loving it
StarlitWave10 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I love the Doctor's advantage at the end, the way he's "brilliant!" I can just picture him saying that, beaming the whole time.
Shara Raizel chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Oh brilliant! Love how Karen Hollburn is actually fictional. Loved that twist. This was a really cool story and i loved how you had so many flashbacks into the doctor's past/future. This was a really well written story and I loved how the CSI department warmed up to him after he was forced into that box. Can't wait to read your next story on the list. _
Shara Raizel chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
oh brilliant! nice twist at the end and glad that you made martha a significant character. loved how she and lindsey figured out to free the doctor. _
Shara Raizel chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Martha Jones! Yay! Loved Martha when she was on the show but Donna is my favorite companion by far. Hope she's next at least in flashback. but anyways can't wait to see how they get him out of that box. I'm guessing calling on one of his other selves. hope that's the case because i love reading stories with two doctors in the same place. _
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
liked that moments at the end with grissom after cathrine dumped the doctor there. XD loved the begining with amy and the 11th doctor by the way. can't wait to see which incarnation is next and how the doctor gets out of that box.
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Poor Lindsey... liked that Grissom had that comforting moment and that you continue to show past doctors and their companions at the beginning. it's kind of fun to read and figure out which regeneration of the doctor is appearing.
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Oh things just keep getting better and better don't they? XD can't wait to see what happens next!
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
i had a feeling lindsey was Karen Hollburn when you brough up her car in the last chapter, but I was still happily surprised to find out that i was right. you really are an amazing writer. _
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
oh dear just what has the doctor stumbled upon now? so many questions and so much fun to be had! can't wait to see what happens next and if the doctor ever wins Cathrin's favor. :)