Reviews for The Visiting Prince
PeachPotatoPie chapter 17 . 5/27/2021
WOW, THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I'VE EVER READ! GOOD JOB!
PeachPotatoPie chapter 14 . 5/27/2021
YES, BIG BROTHER LEON! Everyone was so in character! I really appreciate that you DIDN'T make Merlin some stuttery, constantly-crying, helpless soul that I sometimes see in whump fics.
PeachPotatoPie chapter 13 . 5/27/2021
I freakin' loved this chapter so much!
PeachPotatoPie chapter 11 . 5/27/2021
Yes, I'm so excited to read more! So wonderful!
PeachPotatoPie chapter 3 . 5/26/2021
Oooooh, I am PUMPED to read more!
PeachPotatoPie chapter 1 . 5/26/2021
OH, I just realized you were Emachinecat! Hey, one of my favourite Merlin fic authors! I love your work so much, my gosh!
the seaworthy muffin chapter 17 . 1/25/2021
Loved this! I loved that Arthur was on Merlin's side through and through; it made all that whump so much more bearable! Poor Merlin, hopefully everything will be alright now. I can't wait for him to have his revenge!
Arimamatsui90 chapter 17 . 11/13/2020
Cool️
Cathlien Spangle chapter 8 . 9/24/2020
Release the Gaius!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2020
Aaaaahhhhhhh! Excuse my screaming, its just...oh! This is so good but it just hurts and everything is all...argh! *screams at own lack of eloquence*
TheEliteLabRatsLover chapter 17 . 3/8/2020
This is one of my favorite Merlin stories ever. It took me a little bit to read, (darn chores and everything) but I can promise that I was buzzing with anticipation while I did them, knowing i'd get to read this when I was done! Your stories are all incredible. I love them all, and I love your talent.
TheEliteLabRatsLover chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
I already love this.
Asilrettor chapter 17 . 11/10/2019
I just loved this
Asilrettor chapter 17 . 11/10/2019
THAT is binging. 5 seasons in just over a week. Have you heard people saying that 100 episodes a month is binging. Bravo
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 10/10/2019
Everyone avoid Merlin because they're trying to Protect Merlin from more abuse is Painful AF! ASDFGHJKL
I don't think I have ever hate Bad Guy in Merlin Fandom fic as much as this Edmund!
The worst person EVER!

I'm just so glad Merlin is so forgiving and understanding!

The trick to made Edmund bad is Genius plan! I Love it!
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »