Reviews for The Visiting Prince
GreenHorn22 chapter 17 . 2/3
Excellent story I loved it and hated to see it end.
Dragonanzar chapter 11 . 1/25
Why do fanfiction characters think that hurting their friends emotionally will ever help them? Seriously, all that's going to happen is that Merlin's going to be easier to break because he now has a sense of betrayal at Arthur's words. It would have been far better if Arthur showed him that though he can't do anything, he will be there for Merlin when the prince leaves. Not great, admittedly, but better than this situation.

I still think that after Arthur found Merlin being beaten the first time, he should have sent the warlock back to Ealdor or on an extended herb-gathering missions. Merlin's out of the way and Edmund can't do anything about it. Silly knights, missing obvious options!
Ltchoz chapter 17 . 1/8
Love loved loved your story! Hated hated HATED prince Edmund! Poor Merlin! Always getting the short end of the stick. The only thing that rubs me the wrong way was the lack of action from Arthur while Merlin was at the mercy of Edmund and how easily Merlin forgives Arthur the the end. I would have let him sweat a little can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep at it, you're brilliant!
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 2 . 1/1
Prince Edmund reminds me of Prince John in Robin Hood. You really are making Ed out to be a lovely villain, and it's only the second chapter. I can't wait to read more, and I really think that after this story Merlin will deserve a fanfic that is solely about him going on a happy picnic with his friends. No whump and no angst; he's already had too much in this one. Well, Imma gonna stop this rant now and go on with this story.
Have a lovely day,
MM13.3
Aliceoflegend chapter 8 . 1/1
Go Aurthur! Go Gwaine! swoop in, save the day, kill the bastard - you show them the Fear of Gwaine! Love this fic, can't wait to read on. . .
sunnyzhp22 chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
Great story XD, I just wished that Arthur could have talked to Uther about how the only reason that Merlin was a servant in the first place was because he saved Arthur's life, the show the king the injuries and trauma that Merlin faced, and ask him if this is how he plans on rewarding those who have been faithful to him. That would have satisfied my need to see Uther disgraced. *Sigh*
Akayuki Novak chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Actually, this story somehow feels better for the lack of magic Merlin used. *pauses to think* Time spent in the dungeon not withstanding. Anyway, thank you so much for writing this.
Dinogeek chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
So, Edmund is alive. I am disappoint. You're a crazy awesome writer and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. I legit want to jump through the screen and go all Godfather on that mofo now.
Dinogeek chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Okay so now I'm thinking we should throw an emetic into the mix. Get something coming outta every hole, you know? Cause maybe Merlin's above revenge but I feel like none of the other knights are. And let's face it, Edmund is basically the incarnation of that old Southern philosophy quote: "some folks just need killin'..."

Dinogeek chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Okay, so now I'm wondering what a diuretic /and/ a laxative simultaneously would do for him...
Dinogeek chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Personally I am of the opinion that a diuretic in his glass of wine would be absolutely /beautiful/, and probably very easy to arrange. I mean let's be honest, Gaius would help them out with that. Then we can see what sort of effect 24 hours of liquid... drainage, shall we say, has on that attitude of his.

Bitten Nails chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
AAAhhh! It's over! Merlin and Arthur moment! Yes!

Thank you for this!
Bitten Nails chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Oh, come ON! Arthur! What the HECK?!
Dinogeek chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Arthur's just like "ah, Prince Edmund, I see you're still a flaming douchebag." Passive-aggressive Arthur is always so funny. And yes, yes I do hate Eddie as much as you. I feel like I'm only gonna be hating him more as the story goes on, though...

mel chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I hate Edmund so much! And just like Merlin, I really want to see him turned into a slug.
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »