Reviews for The Visiting Prince
Fight For Albion chapter 17 . 6/14
Stuffy is fucking psychopath. I hope his father realized before it's to late and make him live life as a commoner forever or has someone "train" him.

Good story. So many emotions. Such beautiful and descriptive writing
United States of Awesomness chapter 12 . 6/9
Well, at this moment I am just at the second paragraph of this chapter but I wanted to get some stuff out before I forgot it all. First of all, I love you, this piece of art is beautiful and wonderful and amazing and it has probably ruined all merlin fics for me. Next, I can't express how badly I want to write a fanfiction about your fanfiction. I can't tell you how badly I crave for merlin to snap and turn the tables on Edmund. I haven't decided if I want Merlin to just kill Edmund or give the man a piece of his own medicine because the thought of Edmund sniveling in fear in the corner while Merlin sat there reading a book or eating his dinner is very appealing to me. Of course, it would cause a /lot/ of complications with Uther and the other kingdom but I know Merlin could handle it. Anyway, this is some amazing stuff so far and I can't wait to finish it. I'm gonna stop typing now so I can read. Keep up the good work!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 17 . 5/26
Hurray! I almost want to hug Uther.

Loved the ending lines!

Very well-written and interesting story!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 16 . 5/26
Smart boy, Arthur. I love you.

Aww is widdle Edmund losing his grip?
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 15 . 5/26
Edmund saw the sympathetic smile Leon gave Merlin i assume? So he sunk his little claws into him too?
Can Edmund stumble upon Kilgharrah and Kilgharrah eat him?
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 14 . 5/26
I love Sir Leon. *smacks Arthur* Why'd you go and say that, you stupid prat?

I've got the feeling the knights have been threatened by Edmund in a kind of "if you try t help merlin I'll make him suffer worse" kind of way
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 13 . 5/26
My guesses are either starving or a repeat of the apple on the head business.
One thing, which may have been already pointed out years ago, but it says at the beginning "he wasn't the kind of person tha didn't like to be left alone" when I think you meant "He wasn't the kind of person who liked to be left alone" or "He was the kind of person who didn't like to be left alone."
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 12 . 5/26
I have a feeling if Arthur had heard Edmund threatening Gwen to make Merlin behave he would have been like, That's it. Forget the treaty. You're a dead man.

I've been hoping Gwen would come into this story, so I'm glad to see her, even if the way she came in hurt.

Yay for Merlin's magic! Like him, I hope it doesn't get him in trouble...
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 11 . 5/26
Arthur, Arthur, Arthur... I know you're just trying to protect Merlin, but still...
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 10 . 5/26
Ca I beat Edmund with Uther? That would be a good punishment for them both.
Yes Uther, that's justice, punish Merlin for getting beaten!

Your story infuriates me. (I mean that as a compliment, XD)
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 9 . 5/26
Oh no, Edmund has an evil plan...

But at leas he got punched in the face.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 8 . 5/26
I recognize parts of a chapter from "Moments: again.

Also, seriously Gwaine?! Thinking Arthur could do something like that?!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 7 . 5/26
Oh, I really wanted Arthur to kill Edmund, or at least beat him up, but starting wars is bad. Oh well, at least I know that he at least gets a punch in the face at some point.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 6 . 5/26
Edmund, you have no idea how much I want to kill that man.

And we've reached the scene from "Moments"!

Yay for Arthur finding out!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 5 . 5/25
Oh i detest that man.
He's so worried about Arthur being friends with a servant, I wonder what he'd think of the fact that Arthur is completely in love with another servant. (Not that I want that pig to find out about Arthur and Gwen.)
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »