Reviews for The Journey of Karuna: Ally of the Avatar
Nue chapter 28 . 8/16
I am SO glad that you're back :D I really love your story and it made my day seeing this update. Quality is still top notch! I eagerly await the next chapters. I hope you have a nice day :)
WhiteWolf chapter 27 . 7/14
Please continue this amazing story. I'd hate to see the end of it and I'm intrigued about Karuna's future and if she'll see the gang anytime soon.
Please update chapter 27 . 6/28
Please don't be done with your story. This story and the last one are the best story's I have read on this sight. Please don't make this the end of this story please update it soon. I am literally begging right now. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I hope this is not the end. -FantasyFan369
Karuna chapter 27 . 6/15
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE :'( You're killing me by forcing me to wait this long!
FantasyFan369 chapter 27 . 3/20
Please update this story soon. It is amazing. I hope that you are not done with this story because it is just so good.
RJCA27 chapter 27 . 1/2
Omg please update soon! I really believe Azula just needs someone like Karuna. Please have them try and work it out.
sophiathesofa chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING! I woyld be lying if I didn't say I wished azula and kari got together before the fight but I guess there was like no chance that would happen. I guess that was just my romantic side hoping that love would win. But anyways still super good chapter! And her journey sounds so cool this is just so awesome thank you for creating such an amazing story! Can't wait till next chapter wait is there going to be a next chapter or is this the end? I guess I'll have to wait and see anyways thank you! :D
Donell chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
omg I'm so hype right now! You really made my day. This chapter is absolutely amazing! Though I kinda fear the next chapter a little bit. (I still have hopes that Karuna and Azula will make up ›_‹)
Mutt chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
well you should not be sorry for anything plus if you want to to apology then write longer story of sankari because it amazing and I want to read more of it and please I hope you write more 3
TheAlleyKat chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
pleaseee want more ;D
Donell chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
Woah I really love your fanfiction! Hopefully you update soon, I'm kinda scared that you forgot about it :x I'll check regularly :)
sophiathesofa chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Aaaah we're near the end im so excited I've read this fic in a day because I couldn't stop reading! Please continue it's so good!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
I still hope she ends up with azula. ssh
Guest chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
hey, do ya know i love ya, right ? it's had been too long since i can find a good Azulz story. Keep it up, will you?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
damn you Dx ok not in bad way but it what why stop it was getting good part and this story is killer and I could see this happen and girly you got skill and I hope you write more of this X3