Reviews for Genetic Failure
Sapphire Sparkle chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Its kind of creepy how caitlin would just kiss Grimsely just because she lost, and because she lost, I can't believe she did that
LenXRin02 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is my favorite Pokémon fanfic, so far. I just simply love it!
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Excellent!
arisu rin chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
"Oh, this fairytale is obviously over, so we might want to step back.

But the protagonists are getting older, and the memories? They fade to black."

Words like that I adore. I'm sorry I haven't been on much to review your writing- blame Tumblr and the fact that I'm losing interest in - and going on LJ more for fanfiction. But I saw all these stories and just had to read them!

And the fact that it leaves you wondering what happens next in the end- I love stories that aren't given a definite conclusion. Adds to the allure.
xbluexrainx chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
(The only think Grimsley knew was that Caitlin was the craziest bitch to walk the earth.)

...I'm in love with that line... and Caitlin's crazyness...
AlFlowerrise chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I just have to ask but do you think you've changed your writing style a little bit? I think so-not because it was bad before because it wasn't (:-and I love it. You portray CaitlinGrimsley so well, it feels like them and as usual your plot is stunning. It's too bad that we are left with so many questions but it's still so enjoyable.

Good job!
bijou chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love it.

(wish I had more time to write something more worthwhile then 'I love it' so I'm sorry about that ;;;)

I do love this though, very much.
Gagagamer101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was excellent!
killeralchemist747 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
It really could have been better developed. It would habe made a great chapter fic.