Reviews for The Sorting Game
fireeternal13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
loved it SO much
you should create some more for other characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was awesome! I love how authors write about little details hardly mentioned and turn them into something big by showing its history.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Reading this made my day, thank you.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Haha, I can so imagine the teachers doing that! Clever idea, and your characterisation of Sirius is perfect!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Haha, you got to think the teachers would do something like that after so many years. I loved it.:)
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great story.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Sirius was always one to break tradition
Emmie0928 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was an excellent story. I've always wondered how the teachers would have reacted to Sirius's sorting.
OttoIsMyDog chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Made me laugh a lot, really good :) well done :)
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hehe, I can see the professors doing that. Very funny :)
Tenshi Chupip chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
When I read the books I always imagined that the teachers would be taking bets on the students. Especially if they'd been there a long time. Great fic! A very fun read! Love me some Little Sirius :)

Chupip
SiriuslyFanatic chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
remember that new dialogue requires a new line, and you could use a few more commas here and there. if you can't get a beta then get a friend or family member to look your writing over for punctuation and grammar errors, or even just look it over yourself. it'll make everything much easier on the eyes.

otherwise, good writing, keep it up.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Hahaa! Loved this! I could so see Sirius doing that! There were some structural and some grammatical errors. Just some quotations here and there and maybe space out the dialogue. Also, it should be called: "Black, Sirius" not Sirius Black. Just just minor correctable mistakes. But other than that, this was pretty enjoyable! Good job! :)

Analie