Reviews for The Second Sort Of Family
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
this seems interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
*wide grin*
This seems like it will be fun. *flails a little* I assume Cas is sticking around for the moment because he isn't trusting the others with Harry just yet. Though Harry, Dean and Cas look like they'll be quite amusing already. And Hey! Harry will poke Sam until they figure out another way to "keep the pathways open" and help Dean smack him if he insists on sticking to what he knows. *cackles*
*imagines Cas in Walmart, calmly and curiously following as Dean tries to explain things to Harry who is /almost/ as out of his depth as Cas (which is not as much as Dean or Sam-and-Bobby might think)* XD

Dean, Harry /and/ Cas doing the head-tilting thing! XD Now that Dean's picked it up from Harry, Sam and Bobby will probably assume Cas picked it up from them. *sniggers*

*hums* Maybe proximity to Cas is why Harry is so chipper? His magic reacting to Cas' not-currently-threatening Grace like a cheering charm or happy-pills? Or reacting to Dean, they did spend a lot of time together in Hell and Harry did expend a lot of magic into patching Dean up. He's probably reconstructed the "body" Dean had in Hell completely many times over by now, and dragging Dean back and fixing up his body was enough to link Castiel's Grace however slightly to Dean (the handprint).
Maybe since Cas had to carry them both out they got a tiny bit interlinked? Just enough that all three in the same room on relatively positive notes has Dean a bit more content than he would otherwise be and Harry who may be more sensitive through his Magic quite cheerful. Cas might not notice it at all for a while, as he's already fascinated by and protective of His Father's creations, and charged with Dean and Harry in particular so his protectiveness is appropriate to him. And his Grace probably dwarfs both Harry's Magic and both mortal souls by quite a bit and thus is the least affected.
In theory. *smirks*
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Lovely. :)
Sabrina98 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Please update soon! I really like this story and the way your Harry actually has a backbone. I also like the way he's dealing with the mental trauma of hell - by ignoring it, pretty much! So, yeah, please keep writing!
princessriza chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
I liked it. Ummm.. Judt ome question, is the character Sam chosen in purpose?(the one tht comes with the summary)
mochilera chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
HO INTERESANTE, MUY INTERESANTE, UN FIC PROMETEDOR. :)
AnariaLenair chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
are you ever going to finish? i'd like to now so i can keep an eye on it if you are.
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Hehe, I definitely like this
grimmich chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
... I can't believe you did it... and I was starting to really like this too...
grimmich chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
please tell me that he actually died when he was thirteen and that isn't you making him small on purpose...