Reviews for I Miss You, Too
PonnyNeupp chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
OMG! I just read the story and it is so good. Im sad because I think I am 4 years too late but I would have loved you to continue this epic and great story. I think it would have been great to read the Scene when Mac finds Stella.
I think I just have to read this great story again than maybe I will not be so sad any more that this is the end of the story.

Really really great story !
DMC182 chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
Well... What can I say. I have been completely glued to this story and I think I'm 4 years too late to plead for another chapter! Such a cliff hanger. I guess I'll have to leave the end of the story to my imagination. Fabulous storyline and you got it just right with the characters! Then there's the cute moments between Mac and Stella... Safe to say I got butterfly's!
svulover96 chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Great job keep up with the good work x
Shu of the Wind chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
ARGH

NEED MOOOOOORE

(But take your time. :D)
Shu of the Wind chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Okay, so Leeann is adorable, Adam is just the sweetest thing ever, and I'm loving this.

Well done, m'dear.
Lover of Reid chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
That was great. I'm happy to see that they've made some progress, even if it is small progress. I can't wait to see how Mac will clash with the FBI team that's coming to work with them. This should be fun. Please update soon.
Lover of Reid chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
That was interesting. How did the master know where Mac's apartment was? Flack resorting to threatening to cuff Mac to the stretcher sounds like something he would have to do in order to get Mac to go to the hospital. I'm glad that Mac isn't hurt too badly. I hope they find Stella soon and she is ok.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
That was great. Man the master must really want Stella if he's hired two other men to try and kidnap her in broad daylight. Its a good thing that Mac was there, too bad he got beat up some more.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
That was good. I like Flack's reactions to Dawson's answers. Figured it would be Mack that would get him to talk.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
That was great. Man Jones is lucky that Mac stopped Flack from elbowing him in the back of the neck. Although the SOB deserved it. Stella will probably freak when she sees Flack's head and Mac's face. If his head is ringing then he really should go to the hospital or at least have Hawkes check him out. Sometimes its great to have a previous ER doctor working for you in the CSI lab.
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
They were so close. I wonder who his master is? I'm glad that Stella finally got her feelings off her chest, and that she and Mac settled their disagreement.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
That was great. Man Stella became pissed really fast. Hopefully Mac can clear up his mistake. I wonder what Jo was going to ask her before Mac interrupted?
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
That was great. I'm glad that Stella is ok. I don't blame Stella for reacting the way she did when she figured out what Mac had discovered. I also like how Danny and everyone, even Adam, stood up for Stella like overprotective brothers.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Oh my god, wow Stella really went through a lot with her ex-partner/boyfriend. I wouldn't blame her for being so cautious.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
That was great, and really interesting that Mac appeared jealous of Flack when he was hugging Stella. He should know that there is nothing romantic between Flack and Stella. I think he's being a little over protective of her.