Reviews for Caught on Camera
awwww :3 so adorable!
Alshoruzen chapter 28 . 12/11/2014
Heh heh, how cute.
The idea of a fairy god father is pretty funny too.
Miss Emotion chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
THAT WAS AWESOME! CONVINCING KISS PEACOCK BLUSH KAITO DIDNT EVEN GO TO SHIN-CHAN'S SCHOOL!? OMG KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH sorry! I just really enjoyed this chapter! I adore the idea and the way you wrote it! Especially how they drew straws and the coincidence hahahahaha and Kaito jealous! :D Thank you for this beauty! Eagerly awaiting the next beautiful chapter!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
Cute!
NekoGurl98 chapter 27 . 10/16/2014
This story is so awesome! The snippets into their lifes are humorous and heartwarming. I really love it _
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Oh Kaito. He will always make me laugh. Him and Shinichi have such great chemistry. Love this! You're doing a wonderful job! I can't wait for more little moments. I wish so much of this was canon.
mochiusagi chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Awwwwww that was adorable! Ahahahhahaha I love how Yukiko walks into a potentially awkward scene and doesn't even bat an eyelash. RIP fallen tree branch, you shall be missed.
Alshoruzen chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
It's cute how Shinichi's trying so hard to ignore Kaito but still worrying about him.
Miss Emotion chapter 27 . 8/19/2014
That was the best! I love ALL of these chapters! Especially the ship one, when Shinichi was forced into a dress, the soccer one (that was hilarious), I really like the kid idea as well, Hakuba's meeting was hilarious, the tutoring one (wish I could see more of that one), the Halloween one: Megure keibu's reaction was priceless, the dream's one,the first kiss one and OMG I love all of them! Heheh they make me grin and laugh my lungs out as well (my friends are giving me weird looks). Just an idea but maybe something about Shinichi doing something naughty or something that Kaito interprets as naughty, and Kaito catches him! Also Just a question but you've mentioned Aoko before in this but you haven't mentioned Ran. Is she in this? Do they both ADORE their relationship (as in think it's sexy) or ...?

I love the way you write them! Haha hilarious and adorable! When Shin-chan blushes.. It's so cute!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2014
Yay you updated!
GeekyGenius chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
I love these. This one was particularly brilliant and funny.
Kaishin fan chapter 26 . 6/11/2014
Do more!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
i Love It!
Kid1412 chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
love your stories
mochiusagi chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
Pppfrrretrt ahahhahahhahahahah that was great! Ahahahaha can't be that logic, I what I say.