Reviews for Winning It Back
lolz in chapter 11 I was like Finnick is jelly(jealous) xD more loving it
afterl0ve chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
likee.
Liveera chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
That was funny. Is Finnik jealous? But he has Annie!
God1801 to lazy to login chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
I thought it was great! To bad for the fool who stepped off
Allium Banner chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Yes yes! I knew it! I bet Aura ends up being Annie! I can't think of any other reason why Finnick would like her, unless you're trying to show that Finnick had another love before Annie? Don't tell me! I'm going to keep reading! Love it!
God1801 chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
So... Are you going to change history? Like make these too both win? I dont read storys what chang history
RayOfSunshineXOXO chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Yay good chapter! i liked how you revealed what happened to aura's mom! :) ohh and the interview outfits! really great! I LOVE the changes you made! lol it makes wayyyy more sense for their outfits to aqua..lol...anyways,, i like how you incorporated the waves from the chariot ride as well! ohhhh and the fish pin/barret! That really made them look like a team! good idea!
God1801 chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Finnicks not going to fall for her is he? Because he loves Annie. And will you be going after the games? Like have her mentor durning Katniss' games? Then maybe have her in the quell instead of Annie?
RayOfSunshineXOXO chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
soooo...I have no idea what they should wear but if it might help to get the next chapter i'll here it : auuughhhhh all i can think about is water and her dang chariot outfit! ok how about a sea green sparkly floor length gown..thats strapless and a really tiny v-neck... her hair can be twisted into a side-bun(so it is visible) shoes.. err dark green heels maybe? (but what does it matter really,they wont be shown)and as for make-up well dark blue eyeliner and aqua blue eye shadow..OKK now on to Lachlan: not very confident in this one either... a black and sea green pin-striped suit with a aqua blue tie... (u know, to match aura's make-up?) and his hair? err combed and gelled back maybe? srry only thing i can think of for men's hair stylist... soo yeah, that would be my failed attempt at designing clothes.. i didnt think anything to spectacular or unique should happen to their outfits because nothing amazing really happened regarding the tributes outfits in the interviews until katniss...well until cinna :P and about the matching..well if they are gonna try to pull of the star-crossed lovers thing, i thought they might as well try to look the part... ANYWAYS... i wont be hurt if u guys dont pick my outfits...or u guys can make some changes to it too if u'd like :D pleaseeee all i want is another chapter of this AMAZING story :D :D :D :D :D
RayOfSunshineXOXO chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
awwwww :) your right, very cute :)
P a r a f r o s y n i chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
I really like this story so far! Please update!
SonofHell666 chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
It ok :)
FromTheEdgeOfNight chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
Wooh! I love how they agreed on the star-crossed lovers angle and Finnick is getting more and more jealous by the second! Can't wait to see what happens next!
SonofHell666 chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
It was good!
SonofHell666 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
I dont think thats right... It says in the 3rd book, that Katness and Petta Were the only two to use that angle... Sorry