Reviews for The Only Problem
Megeen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
So, it's been some time since you've written this, but I just stumbled across this story and I just wanted to let you know it made my day. So incredibly funny and also intense without trying too hard. The Finn stuff in between was just classic and, to me, incredibly well in character. So, great job and thanks for writing this.
PawprintMusings chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I'm waaay behind the times in finding my way to your ff account, but lovin' it! Why can't the real show be more like this, darn it? And I just can't get enough of good brother Finn, it makes me all warm and squidgy inside when he's protective/cool with Kurt and Blaine. Now, off to devour the rest of the stories!
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
THIS IS HOW IT REALLY SHOULD HAVE WENT DOWN. Sometimes I wish Glee was a book series first. And you would write it xD hahaha
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awesome! :)
Bunnyakafay chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Amazingly fabulous. Seriously. Awesome job :) loved it!
OrangeWocket chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
.I loved it. That's all I can really say :)
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I accidentally stumbled on you because of your Doctor Who fics, and now you've got me addicted to this ship - and I've never read any Glee fics before! I really do love Blaine, and him and Kurt together are to damn precious for words.

I agree - I think this is how the episode should have gone. I love that Blaine couldn't control himself, and Awesome Step-Brother Finn is fantastic. Really awesome job.
youkaiempress chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
loved, loved, loved, looooved it! Had me grinning ear to ear the whole fic. Why couldn't this be in the show? Also, I can totally see Finn being so obvious and thats why we love him too.
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this. It was so adorable. Blaine did surprise me haha. I loved his irritation with FinnMilk. Now you've got me excited for the episode. I can't wait till we get to see more of Blaine's arms and Kurt's kilt.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Why so amazing? This IS Blaine's reaction: it has to be! How could he do anything else with Kurt looking oh-so-sexy in that kilt? ;DD Lovely writing! I loved how you made Blaine so unreadable at first but veeery readable at the end. o-
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Please please can this happen in the episode!
whenyoucall chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was all kinds of awesome. I have been waiting for somebody to write something about the kilt in the promo and you did it perfectly. Bravo!
AndLearnToFly chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Haha, LOVE! I like how you dont write really predictable Klaine stories.

You're amazing. Thank you for the laughs!
GT chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I'm not much for Klaine, but this was totally cute and I loved Finn!