Reviews for Music Nerds
kagamineR-02 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
So not nice
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
aaaaaaawwww :c it's ok i understand you but i realy realy hope you to continue this story :')
Anon chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Even though this is discontinued I think Taito was saying that Rin wasn't going to stay Mikuo's girlfriend because Mikuo's going to be all jealous and protective. I've seen it all the time in anime shows. Where the girl breaks up with her boyfriend because she can't talk to other guys and stuff like that. Am I right? Just thought of it when he said it and couldn't help myself to review that. :D
Lizzy chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Awww man! I really wanted to find out what was going to happen next :( I liked all the suspense that was going on so far hehe. Well if you ever do finish it I'll be looking forward to it!
AliasStars chapter 6 . 6/6/2012

I'm sad, I guess, that you're going to quit this story...But do you think you could write another Mikuo Rin fic? That would be really awesome

AliasStars chapter 5 . 5/23/2012

Yay, you updated! I love the story so far.

Fenrir Glacies chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Yay! You brought Rinto and Lenka in! By the way, I was the one who suggested bringing them in. :3 Thanks! Wow. What's up with the Kagamines? Awesome. You're really one of the few really good Vocaloid fanfic authors. It's so refreshing.
SharkySayRawr chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Poor Mikuo. I hope Taito doesn't steal Rin from Mikuo! Well, anyway I really like this story, but I also play flute and piccolo. :) keep writing amazing stories.
Fenrir Glacies chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Yiiiiikes! Taito! Why you so evil? D: Cliffhanger! Gah! Great job! I've been waiting for the next chapter since... I have no idea! Oh... there aren't much fanfics with Len and Rin's genderbends (Lenka and Rinto). Think you can put them in? Or at least Gumo? :D If you can't, that's okay! You're doing an excellent job! Update soon please!
missrinkagamine chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
nuuuu~ i hope taito doent ruin rinxmikuo's relationship! i would be sad cuz theyre all lovey-dovey :c i like the story btw mikuxkaito yaayyy x) i honestly didnt expect lenxteto so i was like "wooaahhhh~" haha xD update soon? :D
Roman Juliet chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awesome! So far, every bit as good as the first story! However, you might want to fix the part where you mention Taito-kun's shirt. *laughs* I got the wrong idea at first. Otherwise, you're doing great. :)
MirroR-7 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Kyaaa cute mikuo I love this!

Fenrir Glacies chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
LOL. Taito. snicker ahem. Cool story! MikuoxRin is awesome. Keep up the good work. Please Update Soon.