Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot, Regression Regrets
ntalcenent chapter 7 . 5/1/2017
I kind of enjoyed this fic although that last spanking scene felt more in common with slash/BSDM than parental chastisement. Just a little colorful I guess. Really like Vampyre.
2222222222222222 chapter 7 . 1/6/2017
This is really great. I mean, personally I'm not that much of a fan of harry/ginny but it was described pretty realistically here so I don't mind. I really like how you show harry and Severus's relationship-healthy with each of them doing a bit of give and take. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
awesome!now pls keep writing stories like this. no i'm not a perv
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
loved it!0 very well writtin
123KSJF chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Love it :)
Chibi-chigo-dragon chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
ohmygoodness I loved the interaction between Snape and Harry in this chapter and seeing the more emotional and hurt side of Snape. They make such a perfect family and I love it! So well written, thank you!
sjrodgers23 chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
love it Harry and Snape needs each other more of this story. Harry still has a lot of growing up to do. Snape needs to continue being and treating like his child. thank you
helga1967 chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Very cute endinding Your portreil of Harry as a normal teen and Severus as a strict Father is excellent
witchsbroom chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Oh my those last to chapters were just great. Looks like Harry has finally got his feelings for Ginny finally showing up. OMG using there magic to heal Harry of the Dragon Pox when didn't Snape think of that. Looks like Harry got what he was asking for and then some, and not it looks like he's going to try and play Snape for a little while. Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing if Draco comes by for a little stay
bexstar888 chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
I'm so glad you're still updating this story! This chapter was fantastic - the heart to heart with Harry and Snape was brilliantly done, I loved reading it :)
sevenphoenixtears chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
I loved this chapter, it was really sad to read about how Snape was feeling. I love how they both still need each other, and both love each other even if they don't say as much.
snapes wife to be chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
Aww, love these guys ;)
Visitkarte chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
That was absolutely perfect. Snape refusing to give him all of his due punishment because you don't get it in RL either had a very nice touch. Harry letting himself be pampered at the end was adorable.
Gladoo89 chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
AWWWW! x 10.000

Snape's pain was so moving and I ached like Harry did while listening to him (well, in my heart, not on my bum xD).

This update is so precious, I love it! In the end, Severus is a awesome dad in his own way, as Harry is a wonderful son to him :).

It's curious 'cause it feels like it's the last chapter of this story: Harry being nearly a grow up, telling his father that he'll always need him...
Now I'm nearly expecting an epilogue "10 years later" with Snape spoiling his grandchildren rotten while pretending to be the most severe grandad, Harry complaining all day of Snape to his wife (Ginny?), while loving to see him every Saturday (the Sundays are for the Weasley reunions. Of course Severus is always invited but he rarely comes, as they're too noisy for him and he likes his peace-but sometimes he likes being a part of this family, too.)
Sorry, ignore my rambling, I just daydreamed about your fanfiction xD.
saggyherman chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
Great chapter, please update soon :)