Reviews for A Moment to Reflect
FuN FiFi chapter 2 . 1/29
Oh my! I've had a moment to reflect, and I must say that this fic is BRILLIANT! The way that you wrote Hermione here is sooo much better than what I had read in the last half of DH. If she could've had a moment to reflect, then even she would've seen that it's Harry who resides in her heart, not Ron. Speaking of Ron, I also enjoyed the way that you wrote him; he definitely has upgraded from a teaspoon to a teacup! :-D
hhrforever chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Great story. I think this is more realistic that what was in the books. I don't think with Hermione's personality, she would have done that.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I love how even in First person you paint this BEAUTIFUL bouquet of the English language it makes my heart beat accelerate because i can feel the love from the two, I wish i could write my stories with your words i'm quite envious!
keep it up
-Jesse-
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
the ron was a carward or he was just as brave as harry, lazy again no he did just as much work as harry. but i like the i love him. but i love harry more.
Red haired Beauty Evans chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
m
JazzGirl123 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Sometimes I hate myself for seeking older stories-as they're usually really well written like this one-because some of them have been...ignored for a period of time. It sucks. Love this, hope you will update sometime soon!
spoilerlover chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Awww! That was so sweet! ron is such a nice friend but I was laughing when he proposed to Hermione! I'm glad that he understood Harry and Hermione's decisions...

Regarding Ginny... It seems that the only reason that she helped in war was that so she can be with Harry... Does it mean that if Harry never broke up with her, she wouldn't help in the war?

I hope Mrs. Weasley won't act like Ginny but act like Ron instead... Accepting Harry and Hermione's relationship and still consider them as family...

I hope you continue this story... Please update soon!
Mr Norrell chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Kind of clumsy in places, mainly when you were trying to tie events in with what happened in the books or when you had Hermione delve into her feelings, but not bad.
Chuffi4Harmony chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Your writing is FLAWLESS! The plotline is so sweet too! Total favorite!
Fred chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is why JK Rowling made the anvils comments. Its one thing to have a shipping preference but its another one entirely to out right lie about a particular character and try to pass it off as a canonical representation.

Ron has never, shown any sign of cowardice other than having a phobia. He also does not panic the way Hermione does every time she feels pressured. he has ina many way shown far more nobility and courage than even Harry in certain circumstances.

If you can't justify your shipping with out falsehood maybe that should tell you something.
Two Part Harmony chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
If only JKR had given the Harry /Hermione relationship a little more thought and finished what she had started in books 1-5, this is the kind of result we as fans may have been given. Hell, even a little rewriting to the end of book 6 could have pushed the epic love of Harry and Hermione forward a bit more. But no... Rowling coped out and mismatched the REAL Golden couple, giving us an abysmal ending and poorly thought out epilogue that will remain in canon FOREVER.

Thankfully, an author such as yourself is there to give us a better and much more deserved ending.

Keep up the great work and even though this was only your second "work", it showed that you've got real talent in capturing the essence of the HP universe. Thank you!
Selene Appia chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Incoming from Batoto (I'm Autumn, last poster on the thread you created) Well... not bad at all. Great even :) Just two things:

I felt Hermione's acceptance of her own feelings a bit forced at first - I mean a few seconds before she was going to kiss Ron - but as I re-read I could see it happening.(Rowling really did a lot of damage with book 6)

Perhaps you could have insisted a bit more on the fact that she *needed* to confess to him before one of them died. That's all :)
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was amazing. Absolutely, positively amazing. "Bloody brilliant" as Harry put it. :)
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is so well done. It could have been the real ending!
harryhermionealways chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I like your stories and if your looking for someone to proof read your stories I could help you out, and I am a Harry and Hermione shipper.