Reviews for Mmm Donuts!
CJbean chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
"Amestrian cream extruder"
Oh my god, I love it!
It never occurred to me until I read this, but kimblee and lust would be an awesome couple! They're both well-dressed perverts without souls. The chemistry is so obviousXD
AnguaMarten chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
MY GOD. THIS IS GENIUS. SERIOUSLY. I'M DYING RIGHT NOW.
ahbuggrit chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I love religious Scar Vs 'depraved' Kimblee - it was very fun!
Hellocloser chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
It took me a whole friggin 15 minutes to read this cause Of how hard I was laughing .. amazing .

I demand another .
Crowmunculus chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
OH MY GOD THE INNUENDO THIS IS GLORIOUS. Like the first chapter, if I were to quote back my favorite lines, I'd be quoting the whole thing. GLORIOUS, I say!

...ends in threesome? :D :D :D
Velgamidragon chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
lol, think she could make money off of fan girls paying just to come and watch the Scar vs Kimblee match?

But wow... either I have a beyond-extremely-dirty mind or there are soo many innuendos that I can't keep track of them. Haha! My favorite part in this chapter was when Lust offered Kimblee a doughnut and he was genuinely confused/surprised.
Aaeri chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
You can never get tired of ScarxLustxKimblee XD
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
well...I think it's funny. XD (and I'm interested as to how many laws will be broken along the )

Lust is not quite hitting it rich in this recession...well, with her conviction I'm sure there will soon be many customers. And with Scar's * cue Cornello voice* subtle religious marketing and Kimblee's * cue Olivier voice* corrupt, decadent capitalism, they'll be famous.

I needed to consult Google to find out what exactly a power tie was, since I know nothing of men's fashion. Apparently, every politician has one, and usually it is red.

"You can make your way back! It's never too late!" Lol Scar are you even serious? XD

The exchange in the middle (the "this is actually a doughnut store" one.) Oh dear. XD
whipsndozers chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Of course, I just -had- to read the sequel. This is filled with so much win! XD
Crowmunculus chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I love you. Everything about this is perfect. MOAR.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
AHAHAHA XD (...how long ago did I say that? XD) This is so funny! And my crackiness-laden reviews inspire you...XD

"this part of Central City wasn't zoned for little naked people." Who's in charge of their zone? XD

"She had since been ruminating over the continued snide implications that her present misfortune had arisen by the sad lack of a sassy gay friend."...my friend and I had this Sassy Gay Friend parody idea where Lust was the Sassy Lustful Friend and Envy was Ophelia. I think this speaks for itself. XD

"I am trying to teach the ways of God to the filthy godless heathen rabble of Amestris." oh dear XD this makes sense for Scar to go around converting everyone. I like that.

"They're supposed to be. How are people expected to repent if they don't feel miserable about themselves?" I think like him XD

I should hope there's more. Lust needs to expand her empire. And... this is really hilarious. :D
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
*snicker* lol, I'm not quite sure what to make of this yet, but I think my favorite part was the "he said in a deep, brooding, I-have-a-tortured-past voice". And Girlie-fiel. XD
Chips Dip chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh. My. goodness. o_o
Aaeri chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
LMAO, this is funny. That's Scar, right?
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
If there's more ill follow it :)

LOL LUST XP I can totally imagine this! Heehee