Reviews for Love Always
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
cute
Princess Jupiter Dash chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY! I rate this story 5 stars.
jlclark chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This story seems to have potential (I always like HG coming back as a professor!) but as a critical reader I must say the switching POV back and forth every paragraph or two seems to prevent any type of flow from developing- it's not confusing just odd in a way that makes reading take more effort than it should. Not a flame just some constructive criticism since you said this was your first story. Maybe in the future carrying on with one character's POV for several paragraphs in a row and then using additional spacing to help provide notice to the reader that a change is coming would maybe make things flow more smoothly. Good luck with your future postings!
Alexa1993 chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
Ok the ending was evil... But I really liked this chapter :)
Lordhightoppfan chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Im loving this story! Please update soon!
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
I'm glad i read it. Severus is so in love, it's so sweet.
Elizabeth Fox chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Very cute! I like the chemistry you made between them. I've only read 1 ch. but I'm going to read more. Please read and review mine also. It's about snape and I think you will like if. :D
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
It's really good but I noticed that in previous chapters the gaps u put were completely off. Like, in the middle of a sentence you put an one-line gap.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
I really like it, keep writing :)
xlesbianxloverx chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
misskat18 this was GREAT. better then most story about them at last as long. if not the best then somewhere by it.
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
this is pritty good I'm all ready hooked on your story keep on writing your really good at it
kitt46 chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
This is a lovely story. Just keep writing. You're a natural.

All the best,

Kitt
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
this was a love feel good capter
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 7 . 5/28/2011