Reviews for Harry Potter and the New World
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 4/11
Damn. The Ministry is still denying Voldemort's return even 3 years later?
knuckles 8 chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
absolutely loved this story. great job. thank you so much for sharing your work
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
I am Sick ang tired of all the lame excuses for being late to update. And then you simply say that something came up that could not be avoided, and I feel myself applauding. I understand that plans may have to change, but to hear every detail why this is so is just infuriating. And then you just offer a simple apology like I mentioned before, and I am perfectly happy to accept it without reading all about your bowel movements or such (kidding). Well done!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
This was really good. I only had one problem with it... I wish you showed us the students reaction to finding out Harry will be teaching first through third years.
Kai chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Why would Harry enter an unknown place with Griphook? That particular goblin broke his given word, stole an artifact not only priceless but essential for the war as well, and tried to have him killed by goblin guards. That could easily be a plot to see him killed by Griphook in a dark corner of the tunnels. Wizards are stupid.

And why would James give Sirius money to get out of his mother's reach? Sirius ran away and lived with the Potters at 16, several years before this will was written. Sirius and Walburga might even have had no contact at all for the last five years or so.

On the other hand, your will is written in a way that doesn't contain future knowledge as many other authors' wills do. They don't give everything to Harry as if it would be expected that Lily would be dead too. And they gave something to Peter and did NOT write it as if they knew that he would betray them. Many wills say that if they're dead Peter must be a betrayer, completely ignoring the possibility of using legilimency, veritaserum or good old torture to get that information (after having gotten Peter's name from Sirius in the same manner). So, this part is very positively different from other stories.
Beppo1 chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
Hi, I liked the Story. But I would like to know what happend to the other Hermione?
Did she may be travel to the 1st Dimension and become Hermione's Twin? ;-)
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Question: How come all your chapters in with every word italicized?
Mr Biggs chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
For anyone new to this tale, a warning. this writer has an annoying habit of changing the font for no apparent reason, usually at the end part of the chapters.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Way to go!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
Love it! Quite a deal to make. Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Ron does have a good idea occasionally.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 7/27/2015