Reviews for In the City of Dreams
Mickey chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I loved it very sweet
J.W.Melmoth chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I think I may have actually squee-ed a little at the end ;)

Really nice! I love the build-up you gave Sam in his head, iut seems very typical for him. Well done!
MDemagogue chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I felt like I grabbed a portkey when Blaine arrived. This was a pleasure to read.
gleefulmusings chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Completely epic and fantastically well done! And Bland is just douchetastic.
bsloths chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Rumors was EPIC. Not once did Sam imply that he WASN'T gay, or that there would be anything wrong with him hooking up with Kurt. And Chord killed it - he is seriously, seriously amazing.

And this fic is seriously amazing! I was so mad when Blaine showed up! Sam trying to work up the courage to talk to Kurt was adorable. And that ending, so great! LOVE.
Kermodei chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I can't believe how perfect this is. You captured New York perfectly, and made me want to return. The personality you gave to Sam, and the way he approached the situation would be exactly how he would. It was beyond adorable. I loved it. Capital L-O-V-E-D.

Epic Love

Kermodei
heartbreak in stereo chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
FUCK YOU BLAINE YOU RUIN EVERYTHING MY CREYS

I loved this.

I think you should write a sequel to it that is their trip to NY for Christmas. You capture both of their characters to the dot and it's funny and cute and sweet.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Loved it! Absolutely loved it. I really hope Sam and Kurt end up together. I'll be crushed if they don't in the show.
Onyx Nailo chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
MY CREYS!
Sammiam chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
yes, I did like this.
thedaringkurtsie chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Waaaahhh! Such a beautiful fic! I'm feeling all fluffy inside! I loved this! Your characterisation was dead on. I loves it. Well done.
GreenHaven89 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hands down, this is the best Sam/Kurt fic I've read!
moonstarlover4u chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awwww, stop being amazing! Seriously, every Glee fic you've written has been bookmarked on my laptop. I swear, you have this way of Blaine-bashing without bashing if that makes any sense...which it might not. I am Team Hevens and enjoy the few but loyal fans I am with. I swear, Sam is adorable in all your fics. He kinda makes me want to cuddle him and push him and Kurt into a closet. With Rumors, I feel my hopes rise. I'm just waiting for the prom episode where Kurt wears his kilt and dances with Sam cuz I am a firm believer that it will happen. So my keyboard is spazzing out and this is taking me about ten times as usual to type so I'll cut it short. Contine making Hevans fics and keep the hope alive!