Reviews for How To Save A Life
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was beautiful, and so utterly, gorgeously heartbreaking. This song always makes me cry and topped with that this amazing masterpiece you'ge created. The dam just burst at " Andthen he'sgone, walking alongsidethe warmautumn breeze into theblack night.

Blainedoesn'tknow whether thekissis a promise ora goodbye.

Hedoesn'tcare.

"He'sbeen saved.
me chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
there I was browsing fanfics for epic Klaine because I was having that slightly deppressed feeling you have when a story youve been reading for forever is completed and a song came on on my Mp3 player, this song was how to save a life by The fray little did I know mid-song I stumbled across this lil' beauty :D Fate twas kind to me my friend this one-shot is like a check point :) mwahahahaha! I shall leave now to take the epic plunge into another inevitable heartbrake :) like a certain Blainers I know ;P it was awesome keep writing and what not fsfhdxbtyrdjuiuycnc rit The end. :)
123RaChEl456 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I think it's really clever how you've integrated the song into the story, and I love the result! By far the best 'songfic' I've ever read, reading this while listening to the song gave it such a strong emotion, and completely created the right atmosphere! Congratulations! A fabulous piece of writing, that is such a pleasure to read. Thank you. :)
Artemida chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow. I never would have thought that it was possible to form a story around a song so good, that the lyrics feel like actual dialog:-) But you did it:-) And this song - God only knows how much I love The Fray! This was really great:-)
TestingFate chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
First off, I just want to say that I love that song and I thought your story started off with real promise. Using exact song lyrics for dialogue made the story feel really fake and awkward at the end though, at least for me. I would have preferred it if you would have just let the lyrics guide the meaning of what they said to each other rather than use the exact words.