Reviews for Eagle's Fall
Andrithir chapter 5 . 7/15
Salem calling them witches... I see what you did there; Salem Witch Hunts.
DBNY94 chapter 9 . 5/10
Well this ended with a whimper. You spent an entire chapter on Sewer Mutants that added literally nothing to the story, and this epilogue ended JUST when things were getting good. One hell of a cock-block... Thanks a lot.
DBNY94 chapter 8 . 5/10
...Why did you waste so much time on Sewer Mutants? What the hell was the point?
CaptainDavidBlake chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
This was actually quite a good read. It became much better once you started to add the alien perspective, not only because I love the turians, but mostly because I believe any truly good war story needs to show both perspectives of the conflict - it's what gives it that extra punch, so to speak.

Now, those things in the end... were they Obliterators? What will happen to than line of tech development for the Brotherhood?

So many questions, but it was quite enjoyable.
Alkeni chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
A very enjoyable fic. Thanks for writing it.
babultower chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
I just love ME first contact war stories. They thrill me every time. Great work!
ChaosSpartan575 chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
It was a good read. Hung on to every word.
Guest92735610D chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Awesome read, onwart to the next in line.
Guest92763456D chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
I would've killed them all personally, and taken the fire for it.
An invasions force has no right to live.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
fuckin awesome
scottusa1 chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
This was one heck of a story. Can't wait to read the next one.

Laters.
Gustavius3 chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Well now it would be a pity if this tale was defunct...
NightWithMoon chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
This is a very interesting story... but I find it too slow and tedious. Honestly I'm more about the civilization building that the individuals and details of events... That's just my personal taste.
Arekanderu chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
Nice. It's been many years since I played C&C and this was fun
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
I loved this story, but what is going to become of that techno-disease? Many troopers were introduced to it through the gore in that final battle, and I doubt that those were the only infected in those sewers.