Reviews for Two Doctors, A Nurse, A Detective and A Scot
theusernamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 4/18
awesome story 0.0
LadyShard chapter 1 . 2/6
Amazing piece of work. Well done.
Nalakuvera chapter 1 . 1/29
This was literally the most perfect fic I have ever read! KUDOS, my friend!
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 1/26
HWAAAAAAAAAH MORE PLZ
yuzik01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Aw, this was really great, funny and all the lines fit the characters, so I could imagine everything as a real episode, even with voices and all. Good job! :)
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I love this
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I was actually afraid to review this, because I was convinced I couldn't do it justice, but here goes my best shot.
OH MY GOD this was so perfect! Everyone was perfectly in character, which is super rare, and it was so hilarious and sweet and just... Perfect. Thank you so much for making my day!
ASnowFern chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
The Doctor, Amy/Rory AND Johnlock?! I loved it even before I began reading this! I hope you have more one-shots or multi-chapter fics (either one is fine with me!) in this verse! I will say that the only man capable of picking the TARDIS's lock is Sherlock Holmes and that's brilliant BUT the TARDIS probably let him in too. I never pictured Sherlock to be the kind who will tinker though. But that's an excellent sexy image!

Anyway, great job! Hope there's more coming!
InArduisFidelius chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Loved it. Just ... loved it.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Haha! The doctor trying to hook them up is funny xD Smooth move with the "suggested afghanistan bullet-stopping" bluff xD
Fun story!
Unconvex chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love your matchmaking version of the Doctor!
Hope chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This makes me so ridiculously, burstingly, dance-around-the-room-ingly happy that it's actually kind of worrying. It's definitely one of the best WhoLock stories I've read ever, if not THE best. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for making this exist.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
My first Wholock fic! Tis a great way to start reading 'em!
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
:D Hehehehehe... I love Fanfiction!
fidelius-charming chapter 1 . 12/21/2013