Reviews for Better For You
eckomoon chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is amazing. I cried. I was crying first for chuck and then happy tears at the end. You're a great writer!
SophieXOXO chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I just read it and I usually ignore this review stuff. But this is exceptional! So beautiful :) Continue writing
stuff like this please! Best one shot ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
come
annablake chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow...that was FANTASTIC. Seriously, one of the better one-shots I've ever read.

Thank you so much. Chuck's personal journey had tears streaming down my cheeks at the end.

I'm so glad I discovered this. Once again, thank you.
love sold in the evening chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Concession: I cried.

This was unfathomably beautiful. I loved it, every word, every syllable was perfect. You are a wonderful writer. I truly wish the show would've done something like this, but nooo.
Rosie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
There's just one word to describe this story: perfect! I really wish you would write the scrpits for the next season of gossip girl!

I can't wait to read your next chair fanfiction!
Cruzin' Bosco chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow. That totally had me crying (sad and happy tears)! Very moving and enjoyable. Great job!
LeftWriter224 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
You made me cry. This is a beautiful story.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
OMGGGGGGGGG! *squeals endlessly* This is fantastic. YOU are a fantastic writer & you simply MUST write more. I'm subbing you even if you never write again (which I really hope is not the case!) lol. This is just fabulous. I was so hopeful in the beginning, and then when it got to almost the end I thought it was going to end on this awfully angsty note & I was prepared to just accept it, even if I didn't want to go to bed w/ that pain as my last remembrance. *sigh* But then you pulled out those last few lines w/ CB reunion perfection & it was just so utterly amazingly wonderful. I love this SO so much. Fav'ing the story, subbing you as a writer. End of discussion. ;p
svenjen chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow, this was exceptional!
Jasper and Damon xoxo chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OMFG. this story made me so emotional, i was crying like a freakin baby. you are a awesome writer!

xoxo
anabella-chair chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Honestly,this is the best one for E20,which makes me so is exactly what I hope for Chuck will do to redeem himself in the I doubt the writers of GG will ever consider that much since they really really sucks for manipulating Chuck's character like this(other characters as well)*sign*Anyway,I favorited this 's amazing!
Chemromance98 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is beautiful! I love it!
libertine84 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
omg, soo perfect and heartbreaking! loved it (especially the ending)!
julianafun chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
awesome, you really made me cry with this, so beautiful!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »