Reviews for DEVASTATION
MERLINLOVER365 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
gosh this is hilarious! This is exactly my reaction whenever I finish a really good book :D
HpIcMlVr chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow... That's exactly how I feel whenever I finish a season of Merlin...This is hilarious, and so true! Haha great little story, I really enjoyed this :)
saroura92 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
hhhhhh he should try to read fanfiction
stallion-ponyta chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Of course there's something to do...i'm sure Arthur wants his armour 'shining and readily made' for the next day, there's always cleaning the stables, maybe even try cooking...and Merlin, it's called applying magic into everyday life...hehe!

I chuckled when i read the comment about Gius slipping out!
Heatherisfire chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh, how well I know that feeling.

Well done!
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
OMFG, LOL!
WaitingOnTheWorld chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is exactly how we're going to feel after 'Merlin' ends. O.o
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Haha this was great! I lol'd at schuester style. :) and yes I've felt this before and is like I how feel in between Merlin seasons. Cute fic!
GingerWholock chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
'Shuester style' love it :D

If this happened...Merlin would probably die a little on the inside.

This happens to me was too much. Is that a sign that I read and watch TV too much? (Hell no!)
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
chuckle

hilarious :D

I love the irony!

Basically sums up exactly how I'm feeling right now, what with the general lack of Merlin-ness in my life...

'And Arthur's not getting murdered, Morgana's not plotting anything, and no one seems to be attacking Camelot at the moment'

xD

only Merlin would turn that into a complaint! he's not happy if he's not whinging...
acklesaddict chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
i'm going to pretend i didn't just read the words "shuester style" come out of gaius mouth...or just cry of laughter because of it...

this is brilliantly mainly because this i what i'm like when i finish doing somthing... :)
Phb chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh! You're so damn right! There is this strange moment when you finish a great book,like one you couldn't drop, and you just think: what now ?...