Reviews for Sunshine
Omnicat chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Lovely. :)
Silvara chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I can't begin to tell you how wonderfully entertaining and lovely this is! *_*

Your Lora is so cool, I think I love her! And to think I though Tron women were dull... *shakes head disappointedly*

She sounds so... like an almost crazy scientist! ... Which she is. X)

"She ruffled his curls again - they were just asking for it"

The imagery is bright! Like his curls!

I could imagine hearing Laura's voice all along!

...

OKAY! xD I'm going to quote them all :

"Imprinting on your colleague's program: not exactly standard procedure." is priceless! I love that you recognize/establish a sort of protocol for property (even if I wanted her to hug him v_v) cause... I was tired of reading about Tron whoring itself out at every user passing by... _

"program, with no macho image to maintain (or at least none that Users would recognize as one)" I like the nuance. Even Disney seem to disregard these little(big) details that would make the Tron universe so much awesome to write/read/game on!

"and the socks go on under the jeans, just so you know"

I can only imagine the usual awkward Legacy offGrid induced situations she must have faced... X)

(And it's sweet that Laura found/restored Yori - happy fortron!)

Much time seem to have passed from Return to Sunshine...and so many ficklest seem to remain dormant between a keyboard and you precious, precious brain processes... *_* (yeah, there again, a smiley - because my appreciation on a fiction is proportional to the little faces number in its following review... and...I fear that would be for real…)

"when he was hit by the resulting cascade of cheerful enthusiasm." And that was when it wasn't even funanymawr because I just knew I'd totally love everything you write anyway... _

Of course you earn the hugest bonus of your life for making it fun to the point of kinky while keeping it Gen! *Loop_of(joyjoyjoy)*

Now a few things I didn't getButNothingBigReally:

What I didn’t understand is why Ram crossed the portal. And where are they? At the Bradley’s? At Flynn’s old place? I didn’t understand why Laura intended to get Ram to his conceptor at that precise moment? And why doing that at a public office like Encom where things could end up in havoc?

I don't know, but as far, I'm totally in love with every tron fiction you wrote; the idea to write just what you feel like in snippets, and yet in a sort of continuity; I simply love it.

Can't wait for what you will come up with next‼ D giddyyyy
Bit chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awww! I was grinning and giggling the whole time I read this, I love this so much! Your style is wonderful, and you write the characters brilliantly. I know you have it as a one-shot, but I can't tell you how much I'd love to read more chapters like this! I mean, what's gonna happen when Roy and Ram meet? And what if Ram starts exploring Encom? There have been a lot of stories about Quorra - and other programs too - entering the User world and how they handle it, but I feel like Ram would have a totally different take on all of it than any of the others. Anyway, all that to say that if you ever decide to add on to this, you will make me a very happy Tron fanatic! Anyway, well done all-around.
Arami Heartilly chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is brilliant, made me smile all the way through. Also really makes me want to read about the other incidents mentioned here with the others. Loved it!