Reviews for Thirty Days of Luna
lovelesslilly chapter 30 . 1/17
Just bing read this all. Oh my lord its perfect!
EclecticBonVivant chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
Lovely story! Great pairing.
The-Word-Writer chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
God, Luna is too much! I love that girl...
Seraseras chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
I just want to say how much I love this fanfiction! It's really imaginative and fun to read. I loved how the relationship between Severus and Luna develops and how you gave Luna a little bit of a bad girl image. I'm a little sad that it took me such a long time to come across this story because Luna/Severus is my favorite paring! Great job! LOVE IT!
Saga chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
Poor George. :(
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Makko-ho and aikido. That girl sure knows her stuff.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
George isn't exactly a stranger. :)
Good story.
Angie chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
One of the best fictions that I read recently. I really enjoyed the story from chapter one until the very end.
Amber-Jade James chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Lovely storie, start to finish! Very well done!

Cheers, AJ James
MarilynBaby chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
I didn't think I was going to like this pairing AT ALL. But there aren't many good Luna stories out there, regardless of pairing. (And I can't stand Luna/Harry pairings because Ginny is obviously who's meant for Harry.. It's just WRONG.) I really did end up enjoying this story. A LOT. It was random as hell but super cute in it's execution.
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 30 . 6/16/2013
I am just crying. Sobbing, really. It was absolutely amazing. I can't even begin to explain how gorgeous it is! I never really thought of Snape/Luna as a pairing, (asied from a couple random fics) but this one really takes the cake. You make their relationship so remarkably beautiful and endearing I literally sat here and read the whole thing in one sitting! Thank you for such a tremendously sweet and moving story!
FlyFreeAndHard chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
Beautiful and inspiring. You did a wonderful job and you made me smile. Thank you.
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 30 . 4/4/2013
I have always enjoyed snape/Luna pairing. You do it so well! I thank you so much for writing this wonderful fic!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
That was sooooo romantic! *squealing like a crazy, delusional fangirl before fainting*
LOL Haha Me and my antics! I love these two... I know, I know the age gap is strange and people who are too conscious about their "so-called" morals would think this highly unappropriate- but WTH! This kind of thing happens in real life. I don't want to sound too sappy, but people can't help who they fall in love with! (Although, I do think I'm a very special exception to that Haha I bet I can control myself before I fall deeper... I'd rather not have a love life at all as it's very complicated and such a headache, too!) Anyways, loved this to bits! *hugs*
LunaLGood chapter 30 . 3/10/2012
FINALLY! EVERY TIME I try to review this story it won't let me!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!