Reviews for if we fall in love tonight
Ralinde chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was a nice little one-shot. I can imagine Parvati being very disappointed about the Yule ball and trying to forget about it while dancing. Cedric asking her to dance with him was lovely. The only thing I don't get is how Cedric was able to enter the CoS, when that usually doesn't open when there's someone in there.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I've never thought about Cedric/Parvati. And it kinda sounds like a mew and mor weird pairing.

But I think you captured them rather well, since we don't know much about either character.

Did Parvati not make it where she was the only one allowed in the Room of Requirements?

But overall, this was completely amazing.
sangkar chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
OMG OMG OMG!

Fangirl squeal.

I loved that. Absolutely putting that on my faves. My best friend is a classical Indian dancer, and I've tried picking it up, but really, I'm crap at it.

Any way.

I loved this not only for the whole dancing thing, but it flowed really well and I liked the way you paced it, it was really natural and sweet. Sweet and short. Great job!
Paris in December chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is a very interesting take on things. I like how you clearly knew what you were talking about, though I got thrown out of the story a little at the mention of a Muggle CD player (where did she get one? How did she get it to work at Hogwarts?). But other than that it was sweet.