Reviews for Going Down and Looking Up
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
goddamn you have no idea how badly I want a fic where human Al and Ivan would meet both time as allies on ww1 then enemies when soviet union formed! ohh thank God I found your fic! ahh now I just have to read It's just business! youre amazing!
Ahr0 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Eeee! This was so beautiful and sad! Lovely little edition to "It's Just Business". My heart breaks for Arthur throughout your series. So tragic. And I adore Ivan and Al's relationship. All of your characterisations are perfect and spot on. They're all very real and makes reading your work a trully engaging treat. :) Once I finish IJB I will be sure to review. Keep being awesome! :D
bye sora chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
this is beautiful... I will read the story
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
one word...

!

I LUV your stories!
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
You have officially made me an America/Russia fan. This was amazing. Now on to its just business and your other works. Keep up the great work
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
that was kind of sweet for them to meet like that~ thanks :)
AbbyGreenEyes chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Apart from the fact that they didn't hump like bunnies right under Arthur's nose (Sedate me now, bitch!) this was absolutely perfect. A heartbreaking prelude to the events in IJB. I feel for dear Vanya, I really do. Clashes in ideology can be so terribly isolating. 3 words: "Da, fuzzy hat!" best thing ever. YLT :)