Reviews for Bruised
JustTryingToHelp chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
First of all GREAT writing! Really well done and thought out...maybe a little longer and more drawn out next time?
Two small errors though
1. Kurt was born 27th of May not the 13th
2. Blaine's dad, unless I am mistaken, would be done for attempted 2nd Degree murder or manslaughter, unless he had planned to kill people. But this is just info I've gathered from tv/books and its slightly different everywhere in the world...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
real intriguing stuff
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Wow, amazingly vivid picture you have painted here, fantastic work!
xo M
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
fantastic beginning to your story
thank you!
discussionsonpaper chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
So there WAS a character death... My bad... *cough* ignore the last review I sent... :/
discussionsonpaper chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I hate you, I really do... After what you told me last night -_- how dare you say that... I was worried that there would be a character death... HOW DARE YOU... But good chapter
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Just read this beauty from start to finish and I enjoyed it ALL! I was on edge during the Blaine focused chapters and I was especially worried when that alarm went off and all the doctors rushed in. Thank god he was okay though and that his mom was alright as well. Boo on his father though; I like what you added at the ending about what happened to Mr. Anderson. Nice touch! :]

Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
I loved that story, good job!

I really liked what you did with the epilogue to
EvilRegal96 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Damn that was brutal... poor Blainers :(
DancingintheRayne chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Omg! Update soon!
NifftellaxElla chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
oh... my... god... this story is is well written! You are FANTASTIC and pleasepleaseplease don't stop writing because poor Blaine could be dying! Ah! Update ASAP!
discussionsonpaper chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Wow, A, that is quite depressing... but really well written... you need to get a move on missy... i wanna know what happens next..

ps. I love how you said "for all I know a small imp could sing you a song" hahaha this is why i love you :D 3

Continue writing pls...

pps. I read another one :D
backyousorrybastards chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
i'm enjoying the story so far) Can't wait for an update)))
YaDiva chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
And then what?

Please update!
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
This is great! Please update it again! I really like it.