Reviews for The Secret Life of Percival Weasley
DissolutionistPen chapter 12 . 8/4
Hello! Just wanted to give you my thoughts on your story. I loved the background you set up for Percy. I've always loved reading stories where Percy has some type of redemption and not just a last minute join the final battle. There were a few chapters that were kind hard to understand and a few that were oddly short (like the one sentence one), but over all it was good. I also wanted to note that the epilogue felt slightly off, like there was still a piece missing, but that may just be my wishing for more information then there actually being something wrong lol Anyway, good luck with what ever else you decide to write!
Pen
mochilera chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Es una historia grandiosa, impresionante, excelente maravillosa :) siempre he dicho que todo subestiman a Percy, este fic es un muy buen trabajo.
Anon chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Yeah, well Ms. Audrey may be a young aunt of one, but I assure you that I was far younger than she when I first became an auntie! Far, far younger, and now I am the wonderful auntie of thirty-six and counting, and I am under the age of twenty-five, but that's all you'll get from me! ;) Bwahahahahahahahahaha... Great fiction, it made me feel all happy and fluffy inside!

P.S. I am not joking about my nieces and nephews or my age, I seriously have thirty-six and counting and I am under the age of twenty-five, what can I say, I have a large family and I love them all dearly.

P.S.S. And yes, my immediate family is larger than the Weasley's. God Bless, sincerely, Anon.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
That was amazing. Absolutely, positively amazing. As much as I would've liked a long, meaty conversation at the very end (with lots of tears and feels) what you've got here is perfect all in itself. I applaud you.
pappy yokum's moonbeam chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
So! I loved this. I've always kind of liked Percy, just a little, despite how he acted. And I liked the exploration of his character and why he did what he did. I loved how at the end, you tied Audrey into as kind of an aside, and the Doctor Who reference killed me. That was great. I am happy with this story. Very well written, too.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
hypercell chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
This was amazing. I love it. WOW! You should write a sequel...*hint hint* :)

I love this story!
emLILYEVANS chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
It was wonderful. great job!

you should write a sequel :)
Glowing Glasses chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
"Penelope and I made love for the first time tonight."

HAHA!

Oh, goodness - I wasn't expecting that! XD

Poor Molly.
LiquidVamp chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
This is the first time I've ever read a story about Percy were I've come to not only like him but respect him. Wonderful job you did writing this piece! Brilliant piece of fiction.
janite27 chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Awesome story I loved it :)
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
Brilliant..! :)
FreezingPenguins chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
This was a very well written story. I always had liked Percy, and I think you have captured his character well. I also liked how his relationship with his patents was portrayed. His friends were awesome, and the build up for his meeting Audrey was good. Good work ;)
tamara72 chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
Loved this. Would love to read a sequel with Audrey and her niece brought into it. Ray was a riot.
arioso dolente chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Really nice. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Percy, and I too wanted a more coherent explanation for his estrangement from his family.

I would like to see you go further with this perhaps, like going into his relationships with his fellow Aurors, or with Audrey, or even a sequel that just shows what happens next. When I finished it, I found myself wanting more.

Again, great job. And I chuckled at the Doctor Who reference. :)