Reviews for England Gets Annoyed By
HI chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Send the CSA, and have him ask about Englands feelings for America, and have CSA atually after America's love
minipeacemonkey chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I have an OCs you can use if you like.

Name: Bristol/ Edward Kirkland and Bath/Charles Kirkland

Gender: Both are male

'Human' Age: 17-19

Family ties: England (Father)

Appearance: They both have identical short curly brown hair with pale skin and England's eyes and eyebrows. They are roughly the same height as England and are identical in every way apart from personality

Personality: Both twins cause a lot of trouble for people around them but Bristol is slightly more trouble than Bath and unlike Bath, Bristol is also an ex-pirate like his father. The two love tricking people and pretend to be the other twin. They hate France and are not fond of Alfred either and take joy in confusing the American.

You don't have to use them if you don't want to. The story is really funny! xD
Apotatosack chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
The African nations seems like nice people. And it seems like America can annoy England without even being present... Awesome.
B. T. Emmett chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
You know, when I read Malaysia's chapter, I had to laugh. But then it died when I had to be left alone for a while.

I think I almost squealed when I found out that you were Malaysian. We're in the same boat.
arekisandora07 chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
Whoa...this is a great fan fiction! I simply love it!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, OK? Can't wait for the next chapters! XD
Concinnity chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
This was a cute chapter~ I like the idea that the African nations all get along and seem kinda peaceful compared to all the others. And Iggy got trinkets! Yay! xD
Empress Vegah chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
LOL! I'm from the Philippines and this is hilarious! Can't get over the 'po' over the end of the sentences! Love this! LOLOLOL!

Good job in raising Philippines to become as annoying as you, America!
chibi kitty chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
yay! Philippines lol (my country)

it was alright although you seem to have made 'po' a verbal tic, which it isn't, it's a sign of respect.

Hope I helped out
Concinnity chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
This is a pretty awesome story idea. xD Philippines and the self-insert chapter were my favorites, I believe~

I have an OC you can use if you like.

Nation: (Province of) British Columbia

Gender: Female

'Human' Age: 17-19

Family ties: Canada (Father), America, England, France (Uncles)

Human name: Lyra

Appearance: Short scruffy brown hair, a Canada curl out the back, brown eyes, 5'5", boyish build.

Because of her close proximity to the Canada/America border and the fact that her capital is beyond the 49h parallel, not to mention her run-ins with America through history, one account of which she was forced to give him some of her land, BC acts very much like her 'Uncle Al' instead of Canada. She's snarky and clever, loves to sit around and play video games, and is relatively noisy and un-ladylike.

She eats smoked salmon like there's no other food in the world, but she'll enjoy Canada's pancakes and most other types of seafood as well. She's also known to go on McDonalds binges with her Uncle Al every so often. She's also tryig to get America to sign for a tattoo for her.

She's fond of her 'Uncle Iggy' most of the time. Until he tries to make her wear girl clothes instead of her baggy jeans and t-shirts.

Her relation with France is iffy, being the 'British' side of Canada (Hence why the name 'British' Columbia.) She calls France, and Quebec for that matter, frogs. However, despite her mannerisms similar to England and her inheritance of the great line of the 'Eyebrow Family's honor, she can't figure out why Iggy seems so impatient with her. (Maybe it's because he's disappointed with the fact that she was originally /his/, but she turned out like a female America?)

... Wow, that turned out longer than I expected. xD Either way, if you decide you like her, feel free to use her! In the meantime, I'll definitely keep an eye on this story~
Apotatosack chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Hmm. Great. Now I feel like eating waffles. And watching Eurovision. MEAHEHEHE. Kay bye! Update please! :D
EyebrowRapist chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Could you use my OC? :D

Name: Saint Petersburg

Personailty: Is like Russia, but she's not creepy like Russia is. She is kinda quiet-like. She makes friends easily.

Rationship w/ England: She has a little crush on him. He thinks she's a littl h. o-o''

Gender: Female

Apperence: Short brown hair, black tank-top w/ long seelved shirt thts to big (Colour: white), and red shorts, w/ tall black boots.

Oh, and she loves ice-cream.~
paintbrushandpencil chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
I love how you portrayed Philippines, and the whole story is hilarious. I think 'po' was over-used though...
Apotatosack chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
HAHA. In most FF I read, Prussia seems to be the top annoying guy ever. HAHA. And MSI is Mindless Self Indulgence HAHA. GO FORTH AND WRITE MORE FFs! :D
solitarycloud chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
Yay! self-insert XDDD

LOL as usual :D
Sutchi chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Yay! So I can bother England?

How about Panama visiting over to his house with Argentina.

Argentina and England have always had a fight about who owns the Falkland Islands, so I thought that it could be a good way to ruin his day!

Descriptions:

Oc: Panama

Personality: She is the city of Panama, not the country. ( That's her brother.) She loves to drink, never gets drunk, and loves to party. She hates Spain to no end, and doesn't care about other countries.

Relationship with England: She doesn't care about him. She just annoys him once in a while, and ignores him most of the times.

Appearance: 13 Year old girl with short brown hair and eyes, and slight tanned skin.

Oc. Argentina

Personality: Cares about soccer too much, can be self-centered sometimes, and loves nature. He is a good person.

Relationship with England: Hates him because he wants the Falkland Islands for himself, and rename them the Islas Malvinas.

Appearance: Beautiful boy of around England's age, with blond hair and blue eyes.