Reviews for Westward Hoe
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
HOLY CRAP you have to be from this area.. I think I heard some Twilight Zone music playing somewhere behind me.. O.o
Sook03 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Lol.
muselesslanie chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Alas, aren't all High School Government teachers dashing?

I know mine was.

lanie
The Breeze chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Have no idea who Sphinx is, never read their story, but I like this one.
Borolin chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I was standing at a bus stop in London once with an elderly black guy, and I looked away for a minute or two and then I looked back and he was gone - and there was nowhere for him to have gone to. No car had pulled up for him, the nearest corner was too far for him to have walked to in the time I'd been looking away, and all the buildings were closed. For all I could tell, he too just Apparated.
dancingfirefly124 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Okay, I caved and read the short one. *g* This is really neat! And now I shall have to read Sphinx's story as well. When I'm done writing. Or something. *g*
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Just found this little story and it is really good!
Textualsphinx chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Heavens, I never came over to endorse this brilliant piece of parody. I always hope I can take the piss out of myself, but it's much easier if someone else does it for you - provided, of course, it's done kindly, as is evidently the case here.

I may think twice before I begin anything with a Long Description of a Place again!
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
So the man who creates the mystery, the maze, is rewarded with his own mystery. The imagery is lovely and there is something right about the strangeness. Much as I liked the original, I prefer this.
Alice I.W chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
'There is a Corn Maze outside in South Bend, Indiana, not far from Notre Dame.'

Perfection.

'Even I, the verbose recorder of these strange happenings could not possibly make up something like this.'

Perfection improved.
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I can't stop giggling. You made my day!
Zagzagael chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
You have an impressive and deft hand at humour. Satire is such a difficult voice and yours does not skewer but gently reminds one of the fine line that seperates perception from ostentation. You tweak more than rebuff.

Nicely, nicely done. I laughed out loud at the thought that their accents indicated they were either from Europe or New York.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Brilliant! I loved every word of it.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Gosh. It's been over a year since I read decoding of the heart...I honestly can't even remember the prologue that well, but i did enjoy reading this. And sympasized having been trapped in one of those corn mazes before. Cheers.
mystril chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
ROTFL - I just finished reading Decoding of the Heart and thought it was ripe for spoofing, despite being a brilliant story.