Reviews for Don't you dare leave me
France1 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
*just so you know France1 is my sisters account I'm just using it*

*stands up and claps really loudly* that was beuatiful man
NillyNarwhal chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Aawwwww, I love these two so much! This was amazing 3
A person chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
D'AWWWWWWWWW. That was a very cute story. I have nothing more to say besides that I liked it...a lot.
Dewdropmon chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
I cannot even begin to describe how amazing this story is! I almost cried when Yao was going through his little emotional breakdown.

You should know, though, that Ivan doen't wear a shawl. He wears a scarf.
yay chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I know I said it over the mail already, but I just love this story so much! Especially now that I've read it again! Thank you so much for writing this for me!
UndeadScribe chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I wasn't sure whether you intended this to be friendship or something else, but I took it as friendship. I loved this story, and I've read it several times now, and I am still not tired of it. Love the way you wrote the characters, I thought it was awesome.
Iris Fieldsman-Hale chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
am i the only one who actually said "D'AWWWWWWWWWW."when it said to?

given, i had to whisper it, because i'm supposed to be doing homework, and i doubt anything having to do with the reproduction of plants would be worthy of that :D

anyway, how's "Don't you dare leave me" for a title?
Felineguardian chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
I love the story China is not so lonely anymore :D
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Awh!
thisaccountisold chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
SO epic! It was also so cute!
Moth Mask chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
*hug* Aww, that's soo AWW w Love it

If I give you a flame, can I have a roasted marshmallow? owo *gives Mutyasha some flames that have smiley-faces drawn onto them (I don't care about the laws of physics D:)* :D Marshmallows
Moth Mask chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
ohmigod. I love you. You are completely beyond epic and ohmigod ;; I've been jumping from pairing to pairing like a moth in a room full of candles, but this is my curret favorite now. Just too awesome ;; *gives cookies*
CV Ping chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I'm not really sure who to feel sorry for now.. I can't really think of a title, sorry. Maybe It'll come to someone as the story goes on.
KitaiCat chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
8DDD I like this story a lot. especially part two, I love all of the emotions and Yao's frenzied thoughts. oh! but there was one thing that kind of jarred me while reading *its really not that big a deal but . * you said breath instead of breathe somewhere in there. C: anyway this is a really nice story. I can't wait until part three!
KitaiCat chapter 2 . 5/7/2011