Reviews for Christmas Wishes
Shadowgirl888 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
ADORABLE OMG 3 I LOVE THIS .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like Else and the ending
AhoyFromTheTardis chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I promised myself that I would NOT scream like a rabid fangirl and wake everyone in the neighbourhood up. I had to bite my bottom lip REALLY hard to acheive that, and even then I nearly didn't make it. My lip's numb...
NyokoKuro chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Second read. Still love it!
Unknown289 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Gosh, i really loved it. Amazingly well written fic! Was all gooey inside and i can't stop smiling.!
Uncle Xigbar chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
that was bloody AWESOME! and the ending! amazing! loved the whole thing, well done
JulesGryffindor chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was awesome :)

I loved to see Draco beeing all "Just shut up and kiss me" and your writing is pretty good
Praevarus chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aah! You're still here! And still writing slashy goodness! Uhh..I'll explain...I used to be on this site ages ago, on a different account (but I think my name was also vampira or something..) and I remember I used to review you and stuff, and I just stumbled upon your profile by accident XD Anyway, I liked this, even though I'm reading a christmas fic in August, who the hell cares...Not enough people appreciate the awesomeness of Blaise/Draco :)
TheLennonMobile chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You know, the thing that really cracked me up was how Blaise didn't notice a giant fucking owl on the windowsill. ._. Though, that's probably the wrong thing to notice. This one's definitely going into my favourites, though.
SleepingTensai chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Love the ending. Ever the Slytherin, that Draco. Poor Blaise. Being seduced by the one he likes and not even knowing.

Atleast he knows now and they can have a wonderful Christmas night. ;D

Tensai
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I LOVED IT! SQUEE it was SO SO SO CUTE!

You had me giggling for practically the whole thing. Thier dynamic is so adorable! I love Blaise throwing Draco over his shoulder! I love snarky Draco. I love the quips between them and Potter, Weasley, etc. I like that Ginny appreciates Draco's quip.

I love the part where Blaise realizes Draco likes men...xDD and Else was funny!

The whole thing is just adorable as hell. Please write more Blaise/Draco fics!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
love the oneshot. please keep writing.