Reviews for Christmas Wishes
I think Blaise was mean with the back, and Draco can do what he wants!
silberfuchsII chapter 1 . 10/9
Good night!
To late for a long review, so short version: nice, sweet Christmas stuff. But why the fuck didn't confessed Draco earlier?
"get in here. My bed is cold and I'm horny." Best pickup line ever.
So werid
Shadowgirl888 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like Else and the ending
infinityonmeme chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I promised myself that I would NOT scream like a rabid fangirl and wake everyone in the neighbourhood up. I had to bite my bottom lip REALLY hard to acheive that, and even then I nearly didn't make it. My lip's numb...
NyokoKuro chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Second read. Still love it!
Unknown289 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Gosh, i really loved it. Amazingly well written fic! Was all gooey inside and i can't stop smiling.!
Uncle Xigbar chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
that was bloody AWESOME! and the ending! amazing! loved the whole thing, well done
JulesGryffindor chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was awesome :)

I loved to see Draco beeing all "Just shut up and kiss me" and your writing is pretty good
Praevarus chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aah! You're still here! And still writing slashy goodness! Uhh..I'll explain...I used to be on this site ages ago, on a different account (but I think my name was also vampira or something..) and I remember I used to review you and stuff, and I just stumbled upon your profile by accident XD Anyway, I liked this, even though I'm reading a christmas fic in August, who the hell cares...Not enough people appreciate the awesomeness of Blaise/Draco :)
jackilantern chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You know, the thing that really cracked me up was how Blaise didn't notice a giant fucking owl on the windowsill. ._. Though, that's probably the wrong thing to notice. This one's definitely going into my favourites, though.
SleepingTensai chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Love the ending. Ever the Slytherin, that Draco. Poor Blaise. Being seduced by the one he likes and not even knowing.

Atleast he knows now and they can have a wonderful Christmas night. ;D