Reviews for Coffee, The Finest Organic Something
malexfaith chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh tough choice. Although I agree. Coffee does make you deal with the day better. Thanks heaps for sharing
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Given Maura's sensual description of coffee brewing earlier this season, this fic takes on a nentirely new and exciting meaning now haha :) Great job!
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Works for me.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Cute - and I don't get the deeper meaning at all. Guess my nerd card has been revoked...
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh my god, this was hilarious. Also, Maura's suggestion is waaay better than coffee. xD
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Note to self: find someone to distract me from my gummi bears the way Maura distracts Jane from coffee
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Ahh, as I slurp my second large cup, I know I'm in fine company. Although I think Jane is better than Janeway (now B'Elanna on the other hand...what a tossup!) Great job!
SilverPackPup chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Very cute. Ah, to boldly go. I miss Janeway.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
LOLOL. I loved that.
mochamaker chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
great. I love the "yep I always listen," Ha.
KinaWolf24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Indeed, what coffee? :3
Alexandria Kana chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is very cute! But I don't think Jane's gonna be saying "What Coffee?" When she has a caffeine withdrawl headache later that day. :D
spockette19 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aww, this was cute.

She beat the Borg with it. Although that will never be as awesome as "There's coffee in that nebula."
arizonalove chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Loooooved it. Too cute. But then again... I love all of your work.
saya4haji chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
ah a coffee story awesome!Your note made me think of voyager and captain janeway? did I catch the reference. Ah how i miss the good old days of j/7 fanfiction. Jane's addiction to coffee is no where near what janeways was though...although janes enjoyment of her beer may be on the same level.

I love your stories, the fact that you continue to create a high yield of equally high standard fanfiction is amazing. This story was a perfect little 'jolt' for my addiction. many thanks.