Reviews for Victoriana
Wah-Keetcha chapter 3 . 9/28
This is an amazing and imaginative universe you've created with these stories. I would love to read more of your works as you've got a drawing and entertaining writing style. Would love to see how the Duke knows Mr. Anthony and whatever other secrets this world holds.
velcrogg chapter 3 . 6/26
I hope you continue this story some day, I am enjoying these more than I thought I would!
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 5/30
I read gentlemen of the last resort and I loved it. I love this too, they're both amazing pieces of writing but I really want to know about the first time Anthony and Gibbs met. I also want to know about how Dr Mallard and Gibbs met and maybe even Fornell and Gibbs (only if you can find a way of working it of course).
I love how you have characterised them all as well as making them sound Victorian without over complicating or ever slipping out of it. Truly an awesome skill.
Thanks for the stories look forward to more!
Sparky
AlaskanFan chapter 3 . 1/1
All of these are terrific!
mikiss chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Enjoyed both of your Victorian AU stories. Any chance for more?
Tonyandtheboys chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Hey there, just wanted to tell you that the last sentence of this chapter gave me goosebumps. I just love it!
VG LittleBear chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Hi, this is the first time I read stories from the Victorian verse, and I'm delighted! I will have to search them out now, and I hope you'll continue putting them up. I hope you'll introduce us to Abby and Ducky in the same vein.
Thou writest most beautifully!
Thanks and cheers!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Please do continue with this universe as it is quite brilliant and I do so enjoy it! :D
Exclipcein chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I really like the last bit about if Gibbs couldn't call, everyone should run. It was an awesome line and it gave me goosebumps! I hope you keep updating these side one-shots. I really like this victorian era NCIS.
SilverNY57 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
More in this universe? Please? Very much enjoyed it, and the background stories!
hitsuni chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hihi! I really do hope there's more to the series! It's been a while and I really really love your writings! Hope everything is well with you! Hope to hear from you soon!
peanutmeg chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I like your take on Ziva's character, and her first meeting and dialogue with Tony was great as well. I hope you'll continue to write in this 'verse! :)
Vigs chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Really stunning, and so impressive the way your snippets here are not as disjointed as so many I've read that pretend to hang together and make the reader feel stupid for not seeing how. I look forward to reading all you have written and all that you will. Thank you again for sharing your talent with us!
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Poor Ziva, hopefully she can come to belong in this universe as she does in the original.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Mad indeed, the rest are mad to come between them :) I love the last line.