Reviews for Favorite
Jesse the Storyteller chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I thought you went into Sugi-san's feelings really well! :) It was cute. I wish they had gotten together in the books! x_x; But this is really nice. :) You're a great writer!
Redline57 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was just great. I guess after reading the manga, I figured they'd end up together. Nice job!
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hmmm! That's nice! Sugi's my fave :3 I'd love it if Tamamin and Sugi ended up together, but doh.. Just AkkoxMari is fine ;)

Ah, by the way, the rating 'T' is quite much.. a K would be better, since ok, it's about a lesbian couple, but who would come and read it, if they hadn't already read GirlFriends, a shoujo-ai manga?

Other than that, that was awesome :3

Keep it up!

Len

PS: Sugi's hot as hell x3
xMaskedDestroyerx chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yeah yeah yeah! Sugi and Tamamin are just too cute together! Update!
Charles Oberonn chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I like Sugi and Tamamin, don't get me wrong. Akko and Mari are good too, but they already got together, now it's Sugi's and Tamamin's turn.
Carly chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh! Oh my god! I've been waiting forever to see more SugixTamamin fics, especially one that showed this chapter. It's my favorite. They're my favorite couple(although they're not a couple really in the manga). Please write more on this! Maybe their date? I'll love you forever if you do. :P
Aoishiro chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Dawwwmahgad. This is so cute e_e. And yes, they'd look really cute together.

Despite this being a short story, it is really sweet and well written. Keep up the good work. Hope to see from you more soon ;P!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...*A*

Very much A-D-O-Rable and heart-warming! *O*

I liked how Sugi-san decided who was her favorite. It felt pretty Sugi-san-like. LOL

And of course, the ending. *A*

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
They are such a cute couple! Thank you for this fluffy fic!
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 5/5/2011