Reviews for Captain Alexander
Honestly, the tiring thing with these sorts of fictions is the retreading of the shopping scene over and over again. Sometimes, I wish the author would just pick up from where Xander arrives at Buffy's house just before going out or when the spell hits. We know what costume he gets, based on the summary and crossover. I don't actually need to see him buy a Captain America costume. What I came to read is Xander as the Cap and I have to slog through a useless chapter to get at it. Sometimes, it is best to start in the middle of the action. Your readers are smart and can figure out what's going on.
shugokage chapter 9 . 2/11
Nice job on this story!
Driven12 chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Piterio chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Sad. But i still liked reading this story. It was really nice.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
well, you are a stinker.
serenityselena chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
interesting story _
SeanHicks4 chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Interesting story.
rogue56 chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
I loved the story it was a fun read. Hopefully you will work on a sequel.
1337 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
this was great write the next one
Megagalvatron12 chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
you turned warren into the red skull so not good keep up the good work
Sarra Torrens chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Great job! It was a good job. Did well with meshing the two.
willboon chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
great story
Quathis chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Other than a being a bit over exaggerated on the dialogue, very good closing. Until next time.
Kamagong chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
You got Cap's characterization wrong. He doesn't speak like a pompous twit and he's a LOT more decisive than what you've shown him.

"You unhand that lady you vermin!" and "Fear not..." Really? I don't remember Cap speaking like Thor even when he's from the forties. Dude, loosen up his dialogue and make him act more like a soldier. I'd watch war films like Blackhawk Down and others (especially how SEALS, Marines, etc act and operate) to get a feel of how Cap should be like in soldier mode.

I know you're trying to base this partly on the comics and partly what's been shown in the trailer for the movie... but for the love of all that's Holy... he is NOT a wimpy, shield-throwing geek that speaks like he's holier than thou. Where the hell is the combat-hardened warrior that an enhanced super soldier can bring to the field? Read some of the current books on Captain America in more detail to gauge his characterization.