Reviews for DOOM Day
"Harry, don't do this. It's not too late to come back to the light!" Dumbledore begged.

A good answer to this would be that for Dumbledore, it is indeed to late to come back to the light.
By the way, I agree that Dumbledore should not be the leader of the light. Whether he is just incompetent or evil, he should not be trusted.
I am Aus chapter 10 . 8/1
Rather pointless.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 10 . 5/29
The only real problem with this story up to here is that Dumbledore confessed to times where Harry had been obliviated, he did this some chapters ago while Harry was sort of insane, but if I'd learned I was missing memories I'd certainly have tried to rediscover what happened those times. Now, he has a basic idea of several of these events, so it might be understandable to not look into them, but you hinted at an event between Harry and Fleur back in fourth year, an event that even Dumbledore didn't really know much about, so while I must say that I really like Harry/Fleur and that might be influencing me, but I am incredibly curious about what may have happened there. Also, on a related note, Harry wanted to take a vacation, well, what's really stopping him? He can't apparate or create port-keys, and I'm not sure there really is such a thing as international floo travel, but he proved previously that his dragon form could get him from Hogwarts to London, so what stops him from going further and exploring much of Europe? For that matter, why not explore the muggle side of things in the rest of Britain?
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 5 . 5/24
On the one hand I'm glad Harry is planning to train himself up finally, but on the other I want to point out that it really wasn't a waste, in the Ravenclaw parties he improved his memory and his ability to read people, with a minor add on of probably useless trivia, in Hufflepuff he made meaningful connections, though as time reset what he really got was an appreciation for people, and from Slytherin he got a week of focusing on his occlumency, resolve to train, and knowledge of his prime rule. ...And sex, lots and lots of sex...so, yeah.
wildbeast1498 chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
So this is how da I've ever gotten in this story and I just now relized, now that I'm re-reading it. The reference to the mangekyo sharingan that you out in there, I literally face palmed when i noticed it lmao! The win elemental training from Naruto i did notice however. Just wanted to submit this review for some reason.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Plot twist i like it
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
Do you have this story somewhere uncensored?
Trade Master chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
I just found this story and love it but one simple mistake Poseidon was also know for creating earthquakes
tylermech66 chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
ok, this censoring thing is bloody annoying.
It's not the lack of sex, it's how abruptly it cuts out decent chunks of the story, you don't need to completely get rid of a whole scene, just the actual parts where they stick their parts together!
Geez :P
tylermech66 chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
as for that chapter where harry ends up in space, the hell? A bubblehead charm and a warming charm would not be enough! What about the massive amounts of COSMIC RADIATION! OR THE FACT THAT HE'S IN A vacuum! Meaning he should have been turned inside out by the, uh, opposite of pressure.
Imagine the opposite of being at the bottom of the Marianas trench.
Oh, and the snake in the zoo was a random constrictor, not nagini :P
Hmm, you do good with magic, not so much science.
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
... portable portal?
Say hello to your brand new Portable Aperture Science Quantum Tunneling Device! (O.O)
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
I was waiting for him to crack, even if just for a single day
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
I kind of despise this chapter. It runs so contrary to his personality, "Character is what you are in the dark."
— Attr. to Dwight L. Moody (American Evangelist, 1837-1899)

So he has proven that if he didn't have consequences, he would cause torture, murder, and rape. Voldemort has proven to have more of a spine, and is willing to do two out of those three...and obviously doesn't even sink to rape. Sure there is some ideals and so forth that I disagree with, but still.

I could still accept him enslaving all those girls, as it was an accident, he corrected it asap, and they did it rather willingly...but this is worse.

Don't get me wrong, I despise Snape. In fact Neville in book three ensured that I think of him as a villain. Neville, at this point, has been tortured by his great uncle to show magic, thrown out of a window, nearly drowned in a lake, etc; His parents were tortured to insanity by Bellatrix Black, a first cousin of Sirius Black whom is oddly known to be worse than her by the general populous and just broke out of jail to get someone...in the same dorm room as him; and finally there are dementors running willy nilly around the grounds and nearly attacked someone on the train...and his worse fear is still his chemistry teacher, basically.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Uh-oh.
Cole Pascal chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
This was a very interesting story until you had harry start learning hundreds of rather pointless spells/animal forms, master of all elemental forms, yatta yatta yatta. It just became another very, very pointless wish fulfillment story instead of a triumph of good over evil.