Reviews for DOOM Day
Cole Pascal chapter 8 . 4/21
This was a very interesting story until you had harry start learning hundreds of rather pointless spells/animal forms, master of all elemental forms, yatta yatta yatta. It just became another very, very pointless wish fulfillment story instead of a triumph of good over evil.
moosejuice5 chapter 5 . 4/18
Is their a un-censored version of this posted anywhere?
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 5 . 4/9
But Harry has been getting Voldie locked up, why would he need to go to the DoM and kill everyone there?
Hammer chapter 6 . 3/23
There is only bland training and exposition in this chapter. It is unfortunately too boring. Or, in elaborate terms, too too boring. Ah well. The first chapters were definitely fun. I guess the plot had to stagnate at some point; it is kind of understandable when dealing with a time loop scenario.
Hammer chapter 2 . 3/23
-When he woke up to Ron's farts and the pinging clock, he felt like jumping up and down with joy.

Ok, I nearly died of laughter upon reading that. Lol.

Seriously though, nice concept. I have read a Naruto fanfic with the same premise during the chunin exams ( Wondering if you got the idea from there btw) and I sincerely hope that this will be just as interesting.

Good job so far!
Crotch Cricket chapter 17 . 3/17
That was a great read. I'll never forget what happened in some of those.
This is one of my favorite stories now.
Pathatlon chapter 9 . 3/13
I worried about Harry's weird torture attitude, but now it's explained... However... His peers seemed very willing to join in on the torture, how do you explain that? They don't even remember the days like he does, so it's very OOC for them all just to say "screw it, let's torture Snape/Umbridge" etc.
NightWithMoon chapter 5 . 2/16
Well... I don't mind the censoring, what I mind is the skip and then having absolutely no clue what happened in between (other than the obvious sex)... so could you insert a tiny summary - like what sort of ritual was performed and why... just so we're not lost.
GAH BLOODY CENSORS I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT ONE!
InArduisFidelius chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
That ending was just cruel. I feel robbed of a decent few hours of my life. Good fic, but unsatisfying.
InArduisFidelius chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Seriously?
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
When I started reading this story I was really beginning to like it...that is until I got to chapter 5...and realized it was censored...the good thing was that I began going through your profile to see if you had posted the full story somewhere else...which brought me to a unfunctional link...then went through your reviews...and found one which said this story wasn't even complete...but abandoned...so to you sir! I say! Good bye! And good riddance! P.S. You truly are an evil man!
what are you even saying chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
I very much enjoyed reading your story, but your Tenhawk links never seem to work properly. It says the site admins haven't validated your story or something like that. Any working links to a fully updated version?
bkasavan chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
You used Graduerent as a french word she was using, when she couldn't find the english equivalent, I think...
I regret to tell you that one of the words in that sentence doesn't exist in french: To graduate. You complete your high school education, you pass the final exams, but you don't graduate. It's a verb that doesn't exist in french.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
They're kept on preserves? Ouch.