Reviews for DOOM Day
Plot twist i like it
Do you have this story somewhere uncensored?
Trade Master chapter 6 . 9/23
I just found this story and love it but one simple mistake Poseidon was also know for creating earthquakes
tylermech66 chapter 15 . 8/7
ok, this censoring thing is bloody annoying.
It's not the lack of sex, it's how abruptly it cuts out decent chunks of the story, you don't need to completely get rid of a whole scene, just the actual parts where they stick their parts together!
Geez :P
tylermech66 chapter 14 . 8/7
as for that chapter where harry ends up in space, the hell? A bubblehead charm and a warming charm would not be enough! What about the massive amounts of COSMIC RADIATION! OR THE FACT THAT HE'S IN A vacuum! Meaning he should have been turned inside out by the, uh, opposite of pressure.
Imagine the opposite of being at the bottom of the Marianas trench.
Oh, and the snake in the zoo was a random constrictor, not nagini :P
Hmm, you do good with magic, not so much science.
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 8/7
... portable portal?
Say hello to your brand new Portable Aperture Science Quantum Tunneling Device! (O.O)
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 8/5
I was waiting for him to crack, even if just for a single day
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 7/22
I kind of despise this chapter. It runs so contrary to his personality, "Character is what you are in the dark."
— Attr. to Dwight L. Moody (American Evangelist, 1837-1899)

So he has proven that if he didn't have consequences, he would cause torture, murder, and rape. Voldemort has proven to have more of a spine, and is willing to do two out of those three...and obviously doesn't even sink to rape. Sure there is some ideals and so forth that I disagree with, but still.

I could still accept him enslaving all those girls, as it was an accident, he corrected it asap, and they did it rather willingly...but this is worse.

Don't get me wrong, I despise Snape. In fact Neville in book three ensured that I think of him as a villain. Neville, at this point, has been tortured by his great uncle to show magic, thrown out of a window, nearly drowned in a lake, etc; His parents were tortured to insanity by Bellatrix Black, a first cousin of Sirius Black whom is oddly known to be worse than her by the general populous and just broke out of jail to get the same dorm room as him; and finally there are dementors running willy nilly around the grounds and nearly attacked someone on the train...and his worse fear is still his chemistry teacher, basically.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 7/21
Cole Pascal chapter 8 . 4/21
This was a very interesting story until you had harry start learning hundreds of rather pointless spells/animal forms, master of all elemental forms, yatta yatta yatta. It just became another very, very pointless wish fulfillment story instead of a triumph of good over evil.
moosejuice5 chapter 5 . 4/18
Is their a un-censored version of this posted anywhere?
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 5 . 4/9
But Harry has been getting Voldie locked up, why would he need to go to the DoM and kill everyone there?
Hammer chapter 6 . 3/23
There is only bland training and exposition in this chapter. It is unfortunately too boring. Or, in elaborate terms, too too boring. Ah well. The first chapters were definitely fun. I guess the plot had to stagnate at some point; it is kind of understandable when dealing with a time loop scenario.
Hammer chapter 2 . 3/23
-When he woke up to Ron's farts and the pinging clock, he felt like jumping up and down with joy.

Ok, I nearly died of laughter upon reading that. Lol.

Seriously though, nice concept. I have read a Naruto fanfic with the same premise during the chunin exams ( Wondering if you got the idea from there btw) and I sincerely hope that this will be just as interesting.

Good job so far!
Crotch Cricket chapter 17 . 3/17
That was a great read. I'll never forget what happened in some of those.
This is one of my favorite stories now.