Reviews for DOOM Day
Collin125267 chapter 16 . 9/24
chap 16 was hard to understand... you destroyed plot.
Nah, I don't mind the sex and such.
I mind the guy wanting a meaningful relationship.
IN A DAY.
Simply put you can't.
If someone wants you to be your boy/girlfriend then you have to have a prior relationship and quite often have been giving signals for days/weeks prior.
What Harry does now is the same as the casual sex at the parties.
Yes, it's with one person now, but he searches for the best way to approach a girl to start a relationship.
Which is manipulating, yes, we do this in real life too.
But never in such a ... scientific way.
Anyway.
Were can we find the censored pieces of this fic, because I have this feeling I am missing a lot of plot.
ProditorMagnus chapter 17 . 6/26
It was great story nevertheless. Though not having chapter 16 uncensored version was annoying, at least I found it for up to chapter 15.

Unlike other reviews, I cant find fault in your ending. With this story it is good to leave it open.
ProditorMagnus chapter 10 . 6/20
Switching to uncensored version at this point feels confusing. But I am happy I had thought to google for it.
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 17 . 4/23
Awesome absolutely awesome and hilarious. I kinda wish after harry brought everyone in and they mastered all the stuff they wanted to they could break out of the time loop but this is cool too.
Ptitkactus chapter 17 . 3/26
F**k! Really ? You have to stop posting your storie on a f**king cliffhanger...
ForbiddenFandom chapter 17 . 12/25/2016
It says access denied...
Hippothestrowl chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Just as muddled and confusing as Chapter 1. I skipped much of it.
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Totally muddled up confused start without meaning or context or emotional feeling whatsoever so I don't care what has supposed to happen. Throw it al away and please start the story?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
"Harry, don't do this. It's not too late to come back to the light!" Dumbledore begged.

A good answer to this would be that for Dumbledore, it is indeed to late to come back to the light.
By the way, I agree that Dumbledore should not be the leader of the light. Whether he is just incompetent or evil, he should not be trusted.
I am Aus chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
Rather pointless.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
The only real problem with this story up to here is that Dumbledore confessed to times where Harry had been obliviated, he did this some chapters ago while Harry was sort of insane, but if I'd learned I was missing memories I'd certainly have tried to rediscover what happened those times. Now, he has a basic idea of several of these events, so it might be understandable to not look into them, but you hinted at an event between Harry and Fleur back in fourth year, an event that even Dumbledore didn't really know much about, so while I must say that I really like Harry/Fleur and that might be influencing me, but I am incredibly curious about what may have happened there. Also, on a related note, Harry wanted to take a vacation, well, what's really stopping him? He can't apparate or create port-keys, and I'm not sure there really is such a thing as international floo travel, but he proved previously that his dragon form could get him from Hogwarts to London, so what stops him from going further and exploring much of Europe? For that matter, why not explore the muggle side of things in the rest of Britain?
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
On the one hand I'm glad Harry is planning to train himself up finally, but on the other I want to point out that it really wasn't a waste, in the Ravenclaw parties he improved his memory and his ability to read people, with a minor add on of probably useless trivia, in Hufflepuff he made meaningful connections, though as time reset what he really got was an appreciation for people, and from Slytherin he got a week of focusing on his occlumency, resolve to train, and knowledge of his prime rule. ...And sex, lots and lots of sex...so, yeah.
wildbeast1498 chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
So this is how da I've ever gotten in this story and I just now relized, now that I'm re-reading it. The reference to the mangekyo sharingan that you out in there, I literally face palmed when i noticed it lmao! The win elemental training from Naruto i did notice however. Just wanted to submit this review for some reason.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2015