Reviews for DOOM Day
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 3/14
Wait. So he'll have to put every single potential dark lord in Azkaban in a single day before the loop stops?
Lllama chapter 14 . 12/6/2017
Why didn't you have Harry go out into the streets and transform into a T-rex or something else? I reckon you could have made it pretty interesting.
Wowza48 chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
I can't find your story on there : actually I can't find YOU on there. But I did find you on Ficsite though. It only has the prologue for some reason?
Gacsam chapter 16 . 10/23/2017
Wowza48 chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
Just a thought- what if Harry used a Time Turner during the timeloop?
Collin125267 chapter 16 . 9/24/2017
chap 16 was hard to understand... you destroyed plot.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
Nah, I don't mind the sex and such.
I mind the guy wanting a meaningful relationship.
Simply put you can't.
If someone wants you to be your boy/girlfriend then you have to have a prior relationship and quite often have been giving signals for days/weeks prior.
What Harry does now is the same as the casual sex at the parties.
Yes, it's with one person now, but he searches for the best way to approach a girl to start a relationship.
Which is manipulating, yes, we do this in real life too.
But never in such a ... scientific way.
Were can we find the censored pieces of this fic, because I have this feeling I am missing a lot of plot.
ProditorMagnus chapter 17 . 6/26/2017
It was great story nevertheless. Though not having chapter 16 uncensored version was annoying, at least I found it for up to chapter 15.

Unlike other reviews, I cant find fault in your ending. With this story it is good to leave it open.
ProditorMagnus chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
Switching to uncensored version at this point feels confusing. But I am happy I had thought to google for it.
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 17 . 4/23/2017
Awesome absolutely awesome and hilarious. I kinda wish after harry brought everyone in and they mastered all the stuff they wanted to they could break out of the time loop but this is cool too.
Ptitkactus chapter 17 . 3/26/2017
F**k! Really ? You have to stop posting your storie on a f**king cliffhanger...
ForbiddenFandom chapter 17 . 12/25/2016
It says access denied...
Hippothestrowl chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Just as muddled and confusing as Chapter 1. I skipped much of it.
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Totally muddled up confused start without meaning or context or emotional feeling whatsoever so I don't care what has supposed to happen. Throw it al away and please start the story?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
"Harry, don't do this. It's not too late to come back to the light!" Dumbledore begged.

A good answer to this would be that for Dumbledore, it is indeed to late to come back to the light.
By the way, I agree that Dumbledore should not be the leader of the light. Whether he is just incompetent or evil, he should not be trusted.