Reviews for One of Them
Henry Prince chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Great story. A sequel would be good. :)
Ravnur chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wauw. Creepy family I say. Beating people down, and then all indifferent about it. Whoa. I loved the way Sam 'protected' Gwen, because I think the Campbells looked out for each other, but Samuel screwed it. Azazel and Crowley really had a large impact on the current Campbell's.
sam's folly chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow. That was really cool and creepy in a Dexter kind of way. I'm going to be bummed when I've read all your stories. I love your writing style!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
"Sam cocked his head" ... Creepy
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like this a lot, good story.
Beth4LC chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Cool story! I liked how you wrote from Sam's POV and really showed his disconnect with everyone around him. You showed how he was clueless about human interaction, but not stupid. Awesome!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Really unique POV and situation-a pleasure to read something fresh like this. Thanks for sharing!
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That was quite chilling. The robotic and very detached way that Sam viewed everything was just brilliant. I haven't read anything about soulless Sam before but I think this was probably very accurate.

Great oneshot, and I like the inferred Sam/Gwen interaction.
Rokhal chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I love Soulless Sam. Every episode with Soulless Sam was like shark week, and there really needs to be a com out there for him.

So this? Awesomesauce. And not just Sam's weird childlike/alien POV - I loved Christian's insidious misogyny, and the subtle divisions between him, Mark, and Gwen. And in the two lines Mark had, he really shone as a character.

The combined insight into Campbell and Soulless Sam craziness was seamless. Terribly, terribly cool.
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was really good-You captured robo sam excellently!
Catsluver chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Good story. I love soulless Sam.