Reviews for The Lion King II: Scars of the Heart
060896 chapter 12 . 6/9
Congratulations, Nala. Now, Kopa can be a big brother to Kiara.
brandon the beast chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
good job
wasa11030 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
he suffered a low blow to the ego you know
Lionesscreator chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
This was freaking amazing !
Shanni-outsider chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
This a good chapter, the name suited it well but there's too much crying from Vitani she's supposed to be a strong character but its a really good story so far.
Starzinmieyez chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
Aw I just read this fic and it was really good! Wonderful, well explained ending too! :) Great job!
Jonny2b chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
brovo. I give A ending to this book.

Kopa had a choice intreating

wow you guys are good on vocab lethargy thats a word.

Looking forawrd to part three of this triolgy.

my next chap will be up in a bit still thing of dilog

Jonny2b out!
chaosblast321 chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
Whew nice subtle changes there man! Yeah Incan start again whenever ya want me to! BTW Rabaul ya out there thanks!

Catch ya later Brasta!

Jonny2b chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
great thanks brasta chapter 2 up so enjoy
Brasta Septim chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Don't worry, Johnny; I give you full permission to use my ideas.
Jonny2b chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
Brasta I already asked Strike this but I also want use some of your ideas well to combin with mine and I am about to start tomorow and I dont think I will using anything from you untill Chapter two about Simba and his freinds discovering the Ruby caves. I dont have things sorted yet accept for Chapter one so far. So I hope its Ok with you.

Otherwise Great chapter looking forward to end and the sequal of this book.

Jonny2b
chaosblast321 chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
Nice addins man! And I'll still send ya the update whether we get the reviews or not! Anyways this is almost at a close(sadface)!

Catch ya later!

Starzinmieyez chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Aw, this chapter was really cute at the end. The biut about Simba's dream was freaky...And poor Kopa! Update soon :)
Jonny2bp chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Brasta and Strike:

Well I am not surprised to see what happens next. The wraping up of the this story and on with the Kiara and Kovu one Unless you plan on twisting this one and the other one as well. Looks good.

I just got one qustion that pulled my attention. How did Nala's eyes go from a light sea green to pure blue sapphire color? I have noticed this in the movies as well. In the first movie she has that green blue eye color when she is a cub. still sea green as an adult and in the second movie she has pure blue eyes. even in disctipon she has a teal blue but she has pure blue. So How is that posible.
Strike the Wolf chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Sorry too lazy ta log in again...anyways nice touchups I could havering it better myself, the funny thing I'd I can't get the image if Aragorn before the king if the dead web Ziras sayin What say you? I know kinda weird but oh well! Again nice touchups an thanks do doing that! Never chap will be up next week as well as my creativity(I hope;)

Catch ya later Brasta!