Reviews for I Love You, Lucy Q 'Caboosy' Fabray
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Could you please write a part three when they "come out" to the school and maybe get some backlash as a result but still stay together? That would be awesome if you have time :)
tracey.meyer.752 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Love it, can't wait for more!
Bela23 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
So good... i wish you would continue it...
boringsiot chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I'm not sure about the writing between the two chapters. I think the writing styles are pretty much the same? It's hard to tell due to the length of the chapters. But the ending was definitely better!

Cheers!
Love!
juli.dr chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Aaaaaawww que tierno :3, piensas continuar o lo dejaras con los dos capitulos?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Omg. When I saw that this story had been updated, I literally stared at the screen to make sure for a minute. Awesome chapter, worth the very long wait :P. Are you going to continue this or?
thebword chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Perfect. More Quinntana, please?
Great chapter
Darkstar4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I know it's been 2 years since you wrote this but if you have time, please continue it. I think we'd all love for Quinn to find out that the picture belonged to Santana :)
LdyDlva chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You should continue this story. Q should figure out that the picture is Santana's. Like Finn should go to her house & he should go in the kitchen to get them food but he left his wallet & she decides to look at the picture again so she takes it out and Finn comes back in with food and sits down. Then she asks him like where he got it and he stutters & hesitates so she turns it over & like Santana's name is on the back or something.. Then Finn trys to come up with a answer & lies n stuff. Then she gets angry and tells Finn to leave. Once Finn leaves she sits on her bed with the picture playing with it and crying. She feels bad and gets drunk then texts or calls Santana & blah blah blah you figure the rest out. :)
DubCliq chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This one shot has so much potential to be a full fledged story. Hopefully you consider continuing this, even if it's just a short story.
MorganKatherine chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Loved this!
piecesofyourheart chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Is it possible to continue this? Make it AU and keep going, this is really good.
Pirate chapter 1 . 5/6/2011