Reviews for For Bells' Sake
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 7/30
Yes! I did enjoy this one, too!

Poor Bella left a teeny tiny opening for Edward, but I believe she'll come to her senses and get over the boy.

Werewolf?
MamaMarie chapter 1 . 3/26
This is more how I would have imagined the Chief of Police to respond (not like he did in the books)...
SassyCass chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This is, for sure, one of the funniest, most drama-filled Twilight "shorts" I have ever read.

Go Charlie! You're the best, Mustache Man! Go Bella! If only you had shown that much (borrowed) sass and spunk in fiction "reality."
juliet709 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
the only way this could have been better is for her to not hold faith in their love and for charlie to shoot dumb ole eddy boy. but none the less it was a great one shot
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That was awesome. Go Charlie!
TheQueenWriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Bravo! I love this short story for many reasons.. 1) You gave Bella the backbone she badly needs. Holy cow, yes, you have RIGHTS to yourself, girl.. don't give them to a stupid boy. 2) Charlie. Team Charlie here, I love him, I would bring him home with me if my husband didn't mind. 3) Good. Edward was a damn control freak creeper, he needs his balls handed to him. Period.
Loved this to the moon, girl! xOx
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Bahaha that's awesome. I've always thought Charlie would be better off if he was in on the secret. Well done
Animefiend176 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is AWESOME.
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Yay for Charlie! Go Papa Bear! This one was wonderful, not to mention very funny. I loved it!
ded1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
excellant one shot. charlie so busted on the werewolves thing.
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Great story. Love Charlie, wish he shot Eddie.
together25x3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Go Charlie! I loved it!
Shizuka-naru Goketsu chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oddly enough Edward reminds me of another pale faced poofy haired stalker vampire we all know and came to somewhat like and Charlie seemed to have said the same thing to Edward that needs to be said to that other leech.
Yodes chapter 1 . 5/18/2013