Reviews for Being a Friend
Guest chapter 13 . 19h
I am really anjoying this. The storyline is really fun and enjoyable to read as well as somewhat pleasing. I'm glad you have continued for as long as you have will all the work you have to do and courses to be taken. It's nice to know that your still willing to give up some of your time to write for people and entertain them. ~thank you
The 1st question chapter 10 . 10/3
I liked this fanfic, I really really liked this fanfic until you added in merlin, just why? It was so good until merlin came into it.
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 13 . 9/20
Please update soon, really looking forward to seeing what happens next for Rory and the Doctor. Can't wait for the next chapter.
shadowstar2000 chapter 13 . 7/17
This is sooooo cute I can't wait for the next update. Please let that be soon! :D
Grac3 chapter 13 . 7/13
Brilliant chapter! I look forward to seeing how you're going to continue this.
Pocky Ichigo chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
That was hilarious!
Pocky Ichigo chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Hi! I'm from France and I just started reading your fic. I have to admit I've never thought I'd be reading a Doctor/Rory fanfic one day but I'm quite enjoying it in fact x)
About the "I see you know your French" sentence, I'm affraid the online translator translated it a little bit too literally and "Je vois que tu t'y connais en Français" would be a more correct translation.
Also "Après vous" is correct, but it's a polite form of "Après toi" and it's a little bit weird since the Doctor and Rory are friends, but I guess that "Après vous" said in "mock French accent" feels kind of flirty xD
Okay sorry about the "french lesson" and the messy English, I'm going to read the next chapter now :3
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
im netrual with amy but i really liked rose.
SocioTimeLord chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
I can't wait to see what's going to happen! Hurry and update. I love the Doctor and Rory and Merthur- my OTP.
Grac3 chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
This story is amazing! I saw you said you didn't know what you're writing style was, but I can assure you that, whatever it is, I like it! This premise is amazing; I loved the Valentine's Day chapter and the Martha cameo, and even though I don't watch Merlin this crossover bit is really cool as well. I especially like all the references to actors who have been in both shows.
Agafa Shelly chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
merlin,lol xD
BooBear4997 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
I love you so much right now I can't even begin to express it. Doctor Who and Merlin! :D
Naire chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
I really hope you are going to continiue this becaue it's an awesome story! I only wish you've shown us the conversation between Amy and Rory before.
I love Rory and the Doctor's relationship. It's like they are still a little unsure but happy anyway. Cute :)
Cookie97 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Nice, can't wait for the next one
Meegan chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Like all the ideas. :) Rory is slightly off, he was the Roman, letting himself get bossed around too much, but the doctor was right on target with the ramblings :)