Reviews for Being a Friend
shadowstar2000 chapter 13 . 7/17
This is sooooo cute I can't wait for the next update. Please let that be soon! :D
Grac3 chapter 13 . 7/13
Brilliant chapter! I look forward to seeing how you're going to continue this.
Pocky Ichigo chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
That was hilarious!
Pocky Ichigo chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Hi! I'm from France and I just started reading your fic. I have to admit I've never thought I'd be reading a Doctor/Rory fanfic one day but I'm quite enjoying it in fact x)
About the "I see you know your French" sentence, I'm affraid the online translator translated it a little bit too literally and "Je vois que tu t'y connais en Français" would be a more correct translation.
Also "Après vous" is correct, but it's a polite form of "Après toi" and it's a little bit weird since the Doctor and Rory are friends, but I guess that "Après vous" said in "mock French accent" feels kind of flirty xD
Okay sorry about the "french lesson" and the messy English, I'm going to read the next chapter now :3
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
im netrual with amy but i really liked rose.
SocioTimeLord chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
I can't wait to see what's going to happen! Hurry and update. I love the Doctor and Rory and Merthur- my OTP.
Grac3 chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
This story is amazing! I saw you said you didn't know what you're writing style was, but I can assure you that, whatever it is, I like it! This premise is amazing; I loved the Valentine's Day chapter and the Martha cameo, and even though I don't watch Merlin this crossover bit is really cool as well. I especially like all the references to actors who have been in both shows.
Agafa Shelly chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
merlin,lol xD
BooBear4997 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
I love you so much right now I can't even begin to express it. Doctor Who and Merlin! :D
Naire chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
I really hope you are going to continiue this becaue it's an awesome story! I only wish you've shown us the conversation between Amy and Rory before.
I love Rory and the Doctor's relationship. It's like they are still a little unsure but happy anyway. Cute :)
Cookie97 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Nice, can't wait for the next one
Meegan chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Like all the ideas. :) Rory is slightly off, he was the Roman, letting himself get bossed around too much, but the doctor was right on target with the ramblings :)
Frenchie chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I don't know if someone already told you or not but in french you can't say : "I see you know your French". It would be : "I see you know how to speak French" ("Je vois que vous savez parler Français" or "Je vois que vous parlez français")
PS: There's a subtle difference between the two translations I gave you. I don't quite know how to explain it.
PPS : Please do excuse any mistake I've made in English.
Anywho ; Love the story. :)
Ilys47 chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
When's is sexy time with rory and the doctor you don't have to answer that keep writing
Ilys47 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Aww poor Rory no poor Doctor ): I don't like Amy anyway I hope this story is good in the next chapters which it will probably be since it is gorgeous already